What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
And the NRL would kill for the fanbase the AFL has in Perth and Adelaide.

Both competitions have their strengths.

The pissing contest using incomparable metrics is tiring.
Not really, the East Coast is where about 80% of the Australian population and Auckland is NZs largest city by quite some way.

AFL would swap heartlands with us in a heartbeat if they could. NSW and QLD are essential to them, WA is nice to have, Adelaide and Tas we could thrive perfectly well without. That's the difference

Oh yes you are and you know it. A homophobe of the highest order.
You do realise by using a word such as that for everytime some may disagrees with you, it eventually looses all meaning. To the point that people who don't think that way begin too think that why, for example the word racist. Then you have a England on your hands.

Luckily I'm a bit smarter then that.

Vlad59

Bench
You do realise by using a word such as that for everytime some may disagrees with you, it eventually looses all meaning. To the point that people who don't think that way begin too think that why, for example the word racist. Then you have a England on your hands.

Luckily I'm a bit smarter than that.
I’m using the word because it applies to you. You are a homophobe. For years here you’ve used homophobic slights. And you have tonight as well. And you aren’t smart.

I’m using the word because it applies to you. You are a homophobe. For years here you’ve used homophobic slights. And you have tonight as well. And you aren’t smart.
You have no proof, you are fake news... You remind me of Donald Trump, and officially I hate Cronulla sharks... because of you and your Trump language.

final say

Juniors
No body is against you for being gay, it's totally fine that you're gay. Please don't let you being gay and enjoying bum sex interfere with our Rugby league discussions

Vlad59

Bench
You have no proof, you are fake news... You remind me of Donald Trump, and officially I hate Cronulla sharks... because of you and your Trump language.
Well we have tonight’s effort which is clearly homophobic and your homophobic slights going back years here. You are a homophobe.

Vlad59

Bench
No body is against you for being gay, it's totally fine that you're gay. Please don't let you being gay and enjoying bum sex interfere with our Rugby league discussions
A few of us have really got under your skin after we caught you lying. Relying on homophobic abuse to fight back demonstrates what an absolute low life you are.