What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

LimeRick

Juniors
Not really, the East Coast is where about 80% of the Australian population and Auckland is NZs largest city by quite some way.

AFL would swap heartlands with us in a heartbeat if they could. NSW and QLD are essential to them, WA is nice to have, Adelaide and Tas we could thrive perfectly well without. That's the difference

Me: The pissing contest from code warriors is tiring. You can't properly compare such nuanced metrics.

You: Fk off, we're better.

:rolleyes:

Vlad59

Bench
Me: The pissing contest from code warriors is tiring. You can't properly compare such nuanced metrics.

You: Fk off, we're better.

:rolleyes:
The only thing our game should be focussed on is being the best it can. We’ve got a good administration leading us forward and multiple markets to grow in. We’ve got 11 bids from three countries for our next three teams. Our major competitor has Tasmania. And it’s screwed them over royally. All vital signs of our game are positive. I’ll take that.

Latest posts