What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Since you can’t wear a hull fc jersey this is the only chance at seeing what a foundation jersey feels like

I’m happy for you
you must have a big wardrobe with all the clubs you've switched around with over the years! Looking forward to you getting on board the Bears bandwagon lol

Wb1234

Referee
you must have a big wardrobe with all the clubs you've switched around with over the years! Looking forward to you getting on board the Bears bandwagon lol
Threw them all out when I stopped going to games lol

dragons souths Cronulla and warriors

north Sydney is too far from me it’s for the north shore elite

Iamback

Coach
it is different to the Gold Coast Dolphins situation …

Redcliffe prevented them using their nickname as they wanted it to be retained for themselves when they eventually came in…

Wests and Western are different names …

I assume they have already got the thumbs up from the NRL already - “unofficially “…

Well TV will just call them the Bears

Perth Red

Post Whore
If PNG get in there seems to have been little speculation or mock ups on here on what they will be called? Obviously Hunters is out (see the QRL thing) so wonder if there are any brands yet being thrown around over there?