What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Nuke

Staff member
Nothing is done by accident in graphic design.
As a former graphic designer myself, I completely agree with that statement.

If I'm being completely honest, I'm not 100% convinced that these will end up being the finalised emblem for the club. There's a few things about them that feel unfinished to me. Like they needed to submit something closely resembling the club logo for the IP submission, so this is there until the proper / finished one is ready for unveiling.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
As a former graphic designer myself, I completely agree with that statement.

If I'm being completely honest, I'm not 100% convinced that these will end up being the finalised emblem for the club. There's a few things about them that feel unfinished to me. Like they needed to submit something closely resembling the club logo for the IP submission, so this is there until the proper / finished one is ready for unveiling.
Agree with that.

Iamback

Coach
Time will tell…

i suspect PNG Aussie signings will be in the main unproven youngsters or journeyman looking for that last payday before hanging up the boots.. PNG will have trouble spending the salary cap I predict

Yeah I can't see them getting guys for more than 1-2 years. Guys who have been injured and want to put themselves in the shop window.

That said I feel all 3 new clubs will struggle to recruit as we saw with Dolphins but PNG will be near impossible to get quality.

They have to develop talent very well to put a decent team on the park

Wb1234

Referee
They do … the Swans ratings are pathetic in Sydney after so many years is success …

The AFL should compromise their completion more and give them a few more leg ups ..
Could be facing an all Sydney grand final In the afl

and yet if you go off social media or the news nobody ever talks about it

BuffaloRules

Coach
Yeah I can't see them getting guys for more than 1-2 years. Guys who have been injured and want to put themselves in the shop window.

That said I feel all 3 new clubs will struggle to recruit as we saw with Dolphins but PNG will be near impossible to get quality.

They have to develop talent very well to put a decent team on the park

PNG will be reliant on local players in the main..

Given where they are starting from … 4 years won’t be enough time for them to be anywhere close to competitive … they really need like a 10 year plan before coming into the NRL

Latest posts