What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Does a good job of selling Port Moresby, though don't you think?

Has anybody told that lady 'gamble responsibly' and that she'll lose more than she wins? Great advert for Port Moresby that piece is, looks an amazing city to live.

India's pretty crap as well and that doesn't stop westerners playing in the IPL. Brazil and Argentina produce some of the best players in soccer as well.

If the ARLC were funding it it would be the dumbest thing ever. But the feds are and it's got bi-partisan support so there will be zero push back. 10 years of free funding into pathways and the top league that can potentially add a country of 10mil to the games talent pool.

Perth Red

Post Whore
India's pretty crap as well and that doesn't stop westerners playing in the IPL. Brazil and Argentina produce some of the best players in soccer as well.

If the ARLC were funding it it would be the dumbest thing ever. But the feds are and it's got bi-partisan support so there will be zero push back. 10 years of free funding into pathways and the top league that can potentially add a country of 10mil to the games talent pool.
India's beautiful well lots of it. Loved my time working in Bangladesh. Can you share with me the beautiful parts of Port Moresby? I might add it to my holiday list.

Canard

Immortal

You can't compare Moresby to Patty Cummins playing 4 weeks of cricket, living in a 5 star accommodation.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
That second image is Madang. Let's include Byron Bay for the Panthers.

The first image is doctored to shit.

Moresby is a shithole, don't pretend it's not.

I was replying to red saying "parts of India are beautiful". Seems an unfair comparison to isolate New Guinea to just Moresby.

Is the image doctored? Or is it just a nice sunset? Looks ok from google street view tbh

Screenshot 2024-10-10 200048.jpg

Latest posts