What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 Rumours

sandshark

Bench
You wonder if the other player is J.Bird, with Broncos having too up the ante to keep TPJ might have to let someone go
Honestly where does Bird fit into that squad? Too fat for the halves but too crap to match it up with their centres.
They'll probably try him off the bench until that fails or offload him to someone else.

Inferno

Coach
I reckon a hooker with a decent kicking game should be our priority. We don't have the ability to kick our way out of trouble and the more kicking options we have the better.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I reckon a hooker with a decent kicking game should be our priority. We don't have the ability to kick our way out of trouble and the more kicking options we have the better.

Brailey the younger has a kicking game, more question will he be ready for next year

southland

Juniors
One of the loud mouths on Triple M saying Bird is coming back next season with Bronc chipping in.

Card Shark

Immortal
The only reason I want bird back is if it helps keep Holmes.

Other than that, he’s a Broncos player & I don’t want any of their players.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMD. Jizz Tevaga is about half the player Baby Brailey is already.

You whinge and carry on about not giving juniors a go and get excited over a nuffie.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
FMD. Jizz Tevaga is about half the player Baby Brailey is already.

You whinge and carry on about not giving juniors a go and get excited over a nuffie.
Agree....Jizz doesn't overly excite me. Think the Flange has shown his hand by letting Seggy go. Time to bring on BB/JB combo.