What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

yobbo84

Coach
I miss the days when Warnie would bowl a rank half tracker and then carry-on as if he planned it and it almost got the batter out

Or when Pidgeon would bowl a nothing ball and then absolutely give the batter a gobfull for no reason

I miss the aggression

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
I miss the days when Warnie would bowl a rank half tracker and then carry-on as if he planned it and it almost got the batter out

Or when Pidgeon would bowl a nothing ball and then absolutely give the batter a gobfull for no reason

I miss the aggression
Easy to be aggressive when you have a bunch of all time greats who are clearly levels above their opposition

yobbo84

Coach
A reminder too Zak Crawley averages 28 in tests and has only score 2 centuries in his last 50 test innings.

... and we're bowling to him like he's Brian Lara at the SCG

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was that the first bouncer of the morning?? Most negative insipid first session of a test I’ve seen from Aus ever. And I remember us playing the mighty Windies on the mid 80’s.

Latest posts