What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

BunniesMan

Immortal
Where the f**k did bunniestwat come from? f**k me, all of the nangers are coming out of the woodwork tonight.
I'm busy this year for the first time since 2008 for reasons you wouldn't believe, so that is why I cannot be on often, but thankfully my break has coincided with the start of the Ashes so I can put an appearance in here as I drink my bad wine and eat my cheap chinese

I must say, I have not missed Mark Nicholas since 9 lost the rights.

He used to say ‘sickth’ instead on ‘sixth’ and ‘Jos’ Hazelwood. Plus he was a toff knob.

undertaker

Coach
Giving us a tour of Birmingham.

I can tell you quite simply its a shithole plain and simple.
Know an old woman (in her mid 70s) who was raised in Birmingham.

She said the weather was crap there for most of the year and couldn't have been happier to leave 40 years ago.

That being said though, the same could be said for most of the UK.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Root, Brook, Stokes, Bairstow. That's the game. Nobody cares about the top 3 nuffies. And their tail doesn't do much. It is all abou these 4 blokes. If they can combine for 300+ England wins. If we get them for less than 200 we win. 200-300 is anyones game.