What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Nightmare turn of events for England this, soon as it's overcast the ball is zipping around all over the place

Hopefully that's play done for the day.

Fangs

Coach
Marnus: 'Walk and you'll get less wet'

Too many theories Marnus. Don't let the toastie in your pocket get wet.

JJ

Immortal
got to love test cricket...

How f**king good is Green's catching at Gully - Williamson was similarly brilliant, I think, but probably 6 ft less range - Garner had that range, and was great, but not so athletic... might be others but can't think of them atm, but he's been brilliant

bazza

Immortal
got to love test cricket...

How f**king good is Green's catching at Gully - Williamson was similarly brilliant, I think, but probably 6 ft less range - Garner had that range, and was great, but not so athletic... might be others but can't think of them atm, but he's been brilliant
Tom Moody was similar back in the day

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interesting how Ollie Robinson kept all his vitriol for the Muslim man he got out.
I think its an absolute disgrace. And no one wants to touch on the racist element in the media.

But with Ollie's history its just utter pathetic the excuse he gave in the media and he can't be trusted.

With Uzzie being the only muslim in the team its a shocking look.

A leopard never changes his spots.

If he gave that send off to other players as well like Smudge, Marnus, Warner i think most would go yeah your a bellend but move on they give as much as they as they get.