What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ASHES TEST: @ Edgbaston, Birmingham June 16-20, 2023

Bazal

Post Whore
I think Boland deserved his shot, but this is it barring something amazing his next spell.

We just need to read the pitch better. Esp in England.

This looks like a Pakistani road...probs not the surface for Boland. I guess the other issue is Starc likely wouldn't have gone any better on form

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

This looks like a Pakistani road...probs not the surface for Boland. I guess the other issue is Starc likely wouldn't have gone any better on form
Probably not, but it’s different. And bouncers/yorkers.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Yeah he probs gets an extra pole or two with pace. But pre-match every merkin was dropping Starc so can't have it both ways.
Pre-road, where as the captain, staff, and bowlers knew what the pitch was and still went with Le plod over Le fast plod

Eelectrica

Referee

Yeah, I think Starc would have been blasted. Probably back for game 2 though.