What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st grade eels scores

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Thank f**k for that!!!!

Did anyone else think Kites injury was more his head hitting the turf?

Fui=unlucky

That's what I thought too, it hit the turf pretty hard but there's no doubt Fui got him high.

Clark is a moron, he's lucky the Eels were gutsy enough to withstand his pathetic calls and win the game.

strider

Post Whore
That Fui tackle WAS NOT bad ... NO WAY was it a send off !!!! ....

First contact across the shoulders and the ONLY reason there was any contact to the head was because Widders whipped Kite's legs out and he fell into it .... if Kite didn't fall it would have been a clear chest hit

I know they'll try and throw the book at Fui but I reckon its total crap.

As for Clarke sending him off ... *edit* - deadset ... I don't think the video ref made the send off decision - you could see it in clarke's expression the whole timeout - he wanted a send off ..... NO ONE GETS SENT OFF THESE DAYS - NO ONE !!! .... you have to make blatant, intentional foul contact to warrant a send off these days .... I hope they take into account he's already been heavily punished for a careless tackle - but rest assured they'll try and rub him out like the end of last season.

Congratulations Guys. You guys should be proud of your boys. Great game of footy either way. We chucked everything at you and it just wasn't enough. Hope to see you sometime in the semis.

Cheers,

the_eel

Juniors
Clarke is a deadset f**kwit...theres no question about that...he has to leave his own imprint on every game that he has.

eel power

Juniors
bartman said:
Eel Power, there's live updates if you click on our game in the "Live Scores" box to the left. Comes up in a new window.

Yes I know about the live updates on the nrl websites but it's slow at times updating and I thought whoever was watching the game on paytv wouldn't mind putting updates in here. Thanks for the updates that were put in here anyway. Im very happy with the win 6 in a row now but im not happy to hear Fui Fui got sent off, was it bad what happened and do yous think he will get suspended.

bradeel

Juniors
I could not be more proud of the boys after that effort tonight. Was deadset sh*tting myself when Fui got sent off and felt ill for the next 15 minutes when the Seaeagles scored their next couple of tries but to think that we actually had the ascendency and all the momentum back in that final 15 minutes. Seriously brilliant stuff.

As for Fui, I just hope that the judiciary don't listen to the commentators whilst watching the footage. I can't believe how convinced they were that he had to go. To me Kite was falling and Fui started fairly low with his swinging arm. The problem is that a 2 week suspension for Fui becomes blown out due to the idiotic loadings for repeat offenders. And to think that earlier this week I was saying to a Roosters fan mate of mine that I felt sorry for Morley for the very same reason. At least we know that Cayless and Cordoba are doing a great job. What chance of us getting any other props back? Looking ridiculously thin in this department - Robbo and Hindy had to do alot of that work tonight...

bartman

Immortal
eel power said:
Yes I know about the live updates on the nrl websites but it's slow at times updating and I thought whoever was watching the game on paytv wouldn't mind putting updates in here. Thanks for the updates that were put in here anyway. Im very happy with the win 6 in a row now but im not happy to hear Fui Fui got sent off, was it bad what happened and do yous think he will get suspended.
No worries mate. There's different live updates on this site that seem to work better than the NRL.com ones...

bartman

Immortal
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Congratulations Guys. You guys should be proud of your boys. Great game of footy either way. We chucked everything at you and it just wasn't enough. Hope to see you sometime in the semis.
Cheers SE Scuba. Good sport.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who were the commentators it wasnt Pearce and Braybrook was it? They sh*tt on things like that. :roll:

I think Fui is definately a bad blow, not only is he good for the team, but we're short on props. About 4 of them are out for the season, one's retired, all is left is Peter Lewis in PL the only player with first grade experience.

That was a great win too, its always good to beat our arch rivals, especially when they dodgy decisions go their way. I reckon Fui shouldve smashed Toovey.

But it'll be even better when we beat, if we beat, the Dragons, cause I hate them even more than Manly.

eelsta

Bench
Doesn't matter who plays, they are on such a high that they believe they can beat anyone!!!

number8

Juniors
eelsta said:
Doesn't matter who plays, they are on such a high that they believe they can believe anyone!!!

They may be gullible but they are playing good enough at the moment to beat anyone just about!

KevinArnold

Juniors
Did anyone see the Manly fans holding up signs with "Jamie Lyon Many 2007" just before kick-off?

They're already looking forward to next year, they must have known they were going to be hammered.

:nwave: Manly

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, maybe it worked

I was told last nite that his better half is Fitsy's personal assistant