What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st November

Stake Removed

First Grade
When val signs for cowboys, and if in 2019 we cant cant finals for some reason, flanno must drop val to jets

shaggs

Coach
He won’t. You don’t want to burn future prospects coming to the club knowing he is a merkin of a coach.
What future prospect is going to want to come when they realise we are back to the no money, no influence, no semi finals team we have always been.
The acceptance of mediocrity needs to be cleaned out. Making the semis is simply not good enough.

Feej

First Grade
What future prospect is going to want to come when they realise we are back to the no money, no influence, no semi finals team we have always been.
The acceptance of mediocrity needs to be cleaned out. Making the semis is simply not good enough.

giphy.gif

MilkShark

First Grade
If Holmes announces before the start of this season he is going and we are serious about getting Barba, I say let him go now.

There's no use waiting. We are better off getting Barba used to playing with us a year earlier than a year later. And we could do with his creativity.

MilkShark

First Grade
Tell Holmes he can go now, get Hayne.

Cows will not be able to afford Barba / Holmes, Towel and Morgan in the same year. We get Barba cheap.

We have Barba and Hayne.

Sit and lol.

shaggs

Coach
Jesus shaggy calm down.

We finished top 4 man. A post premiership decline happens to all clubs.
When did Melbourne have a decline?

Why repeat the mistakes of the past? They know what the issues were and now it’s looking likely again.

f**k me, we won the Comp and still struggle to attract a decent sponsor. We make the top 4 and wont have a naming sponsor for the ground.

If you lot are happy with the direction of the club then good for you. Don’t be blinded by 1 premiership and thinking that will still be relevant in 10 years. Systems should have been in place to keep the club relevant.

My concern is the downward spiral off the field will inevitably cause a downward slide on the premiership table.

Prove me wrong

MilkShark

First Grade

Why repeat the mistakes of the past? They know what the issues were and now it’s looking likely again.

f**k me, we won the Comp and still struggle to attract a decent sponsor. We make the top 4 and wont have a naming sponsor for the ground.

If you lot are happy with the direction of the club then good for you. Don’t be blinded by 1 premiership and thinking that will still be relevant in 10 years. Systems should have been in place to keep the club relevant.

My concern is the downward spiral off the field will inevitably cause a downward slide on the premiership table.

Prove me wrong
Pretty spot on.

When we won all the stars aligned, hate on me for saying it but the comp was softer that year and we had 1 year of super talent.

With Dugan in and out all year, Lewis gone, gal a year older, graham inconsistent, seggy gone, I really think we are going to struggle next year. Bottom 8 if we are lucky.

We are a boys club, starting from the top and going the whole way down.

shameful shit that we cant land sponsorship.

that's down to dino, barry etc,

Keogh stuff couldn't have helped. but FMD. what kind of dog and pony show is this

M2D2

Bench
f**king christ, Some of you are the pettiest f**king idiots south of the spit bridge.

MilkShark

First Grade
It's called boredom, there aint much else to talk about in the off season so may as well talk shit.

Feej

First Grade

Prove me wrong
I agree with some of your points Shagg, but it's a bit unfair to compare us to Melbourne. A one team town with the backing of News and all that it brings.