What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Qualifying final: Newcastle vs Manly *SPOILERS*

mxlegend99

Referee
I can't see the game having a margin wider then 12 points... not if both teams play their best. If so... i will say Knights by 4. Although if either team is a bit off, and the other is at 100%, the game won't be close.

Joey vs Orford should be awesome. Orford thinks the forwards are going to decide the match... i think they are the men that will. Manly are in with a great chance though. Orford could really give Joey a run for it. With better forwards, they might win it comfortably even.

Stranger

Coach
There was pratically no chance of our Flegg getting beaten this week. Our front row is back for the first time for a while, and the team is fireing. Imagine Mullen playing in this team = unbeatable flegg team.

innsaneink

Referee
Looks like a full moon tonite...wonder if any nutcases will feel the urge to pitch invade up at newcastle ?

Manly team finalised with Mark Bryant dropping off the bench.

Kylie Lealulai will start with Brent Kite starting on the bench.

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:
Looks like a full moon tonite...wonder if any nutcases will feel the urge to pitch invade up at newcastle ?

:lol: Thats gotta be the best thing you have ever said on here Ink.

Stranger said:
Hows the apartments and the girls ink?

You are an idiot.

Latest posts