What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test D/N: Australia v NZ at Perth, Dec 12-16 2019

typicalfan

Coach
The platform has been set, I don't think this is an easy pitch to bat on at all and Lyon should get decent spin. Apart from an inform Marnus, the rest have struggled really.

Mr Spock!

Referee
This is the problem with day night tests - the night session is too influential.

These two are going to f**k around for as long as they can so that they can declare around twilight.

Makes for shit cricket
At least its interesting.

Start the game @7:30pm and play the whole test at night.

Bazal

Post Whore
That innings was up there with the dumbest I have ever witnessed.
And Im pretty old.

I can't get over it. It's genuinely the dumbest I've seen.

The meme about Wade from LU muppets is annoying as f**k, but not as annoying as actually having the useless little ape in the Test side

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't get over it. It's genuinely the dumbest I've seen.

The meme about Wade from LU muppets is annoying as f**k, but not as annoying as actually having the useless little ape in the Test side
The Will Smith of the Aussie side.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez I could watch that Southee delivery to knock Paine over a few more times...one of maybe two good balls for wickets in the innings

mave

Coach
Wadey got 17 runs and about 50 bruises.

It was a brave knock.

Brave but pretty dumb.

And completely inconsequential to the current Test match "batting" (and I use the term very very loosely) like that this morning.

And dont give any bullshit about planning for the Melb test .

Dumb dumbs are gonna dumb dumb. And Wade tops the list.

2 weeks

Coach
The Wadey death stare makes grown men awake from their sleep in cold sweats

images

Latest posts