What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: India v Australia at Pune on Feb 23-27, 2017 - AUST WIN BY 333 RUNS

T-Boon

Coach
It bothers me that Fox scoreboard has runs then wickets (i.e: 19-2) but on the bowlers figures it is around other way (O'Keefe has 1-2) so I am thinking he has both wickets....

Suitman

Post Whore
As I just wrote on the Parra forum, they were two of the worst challenges of the review system I've ever seen.
Maybe if the Indians had taken the technology on earlier, they'd be better versed in how to use it.
They're toast.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Its not about saving reviews for your best batsmen, its about using them when you should, for howlers.

The second review was the worst review I've ever seen and I've watched a lot of watto over the years.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Reviews should be taken out of the players' hands IMO. I'm not sure how you do it without wasting a lot of time but it shouldn't up to the players

Latest posts