What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test India v England at Chennai, Feb 5-9 2021

jargan83

Coach
Almost England's session but Rory B Bellows lost his mind and thought he was Matt Wade and some bloke I've never heard of got a rip snorter.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lunch? Cool I can get a run in before I drink three days worth of calories
Bruh you’d have to run for about 4 months to make up for the calories you’re about to stick into your body the next 3 days.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bruh you’d have to run for about 4 months to make up for the calories you’re about to stick into your body the next 3 days.

Tomorrow night is the killer brussy I'm too old to play with a hangover, but we're likely to get washed out by about 2pm so I'm gonna be doing the Forrest Gump for a couple weeks

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tomorrow night is the killer brussy I'm too old to play with a hangover, but we're likely to get washed out by about 2pm so I'm gonna be doing the Forrest Gump for a couple weeks
Don't miss getting up on a saturday morning after a big friday night and standing out on the hot sun for 6 or 7 hours.

I'll leave that tou you Brussy!! At least Indoor is played inside and at night.

Bazal

Post Whore
Interesting that the commentators are saying England have been using an "academy" type deal for the Lions in Dubai for part of the year, so they can spend a bunch of time on dry decks.

A few of us on here have talked about similar stuff, and for someone who grew up in the 90s it's a bit embarrassing that the f**ken Poms are better managed than we are in terms of preparing their youth...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Interesting that the commentators are saying England have been using an "academy" type deal for the Lions in Dubai for part of the year, so they can spend a bunch of time on dry decks.

A few of us on here have talked about similar stuff, and for someone who grew up in the 90s it's a bit embarrassing that the f**ken Poms are better managed than we are in terms of preparing their youth...
Yeah but we don't have Toasties in the dugout at least.

Eelectrica

Referee

Cricket Australia could send players there to play T10 with Chris Lynn.