What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 New Knights Screenshots (warning: pics stretch screen)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
rugbyleaguepcH2.jpg

rugbyleaguepcH3.jpg

BEN KENNEDY!!! no1 could get that face wrong onya sidhe!! it looks like the steden afl balls back though

Moffo

Referee
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
u complain about me but these photos have been leeched from the knights kingdom. i think that breaking copyright.

mate, difference is that they have been sourced and the link has been acknowledged

Across the internet, this is widely regarded as necessary in order to copy and paste an article

Cheers,
Moffo

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah, like with my screenshots page, if I got the screenshot from Locksley's site, I link to it, but it opens in a new window from his page. Same with the screens from Vodka's site, so you can clearly tell where the shots come from. Same with the videos, I'd never say 'here are some videos to download of the game' and post the links, I'd say 'Locksley has posted some new videos, which are blah blah and blah, get them from his site' and link to it. There's a big difference.

CliffyGC

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
nice. ill guess that the eagle on the right is chad randall.
ask the girls they will surely recongise him 80% of the famale population wanna a piece of Fabio Randall

Ausguy

Coach
They are great pics, probably close to the best we have seen!!

Hey VODKA, if u read this there is one screen that i have not seen yet, that is one of the competition table or a screen of this weeks fixtures ect, can we see??? especially the standings table pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Mario

Juniors
Vodka is under instructions not to post any menu pics as his build does not include final tweaks.

Sorry.

We may be able to put something up closer to release.

Ausguy

Coach
Mario said:
Vodka is under instructions not to post any menu pics as his build does not include final tweaks.

Sorry.

We may be able to put something up closer to release.

thanks mario, wondered why we had not seen a shot of a table or weeks draw, thanks again

broncos4eva

Juniors
Don't know about you guys, but just noticed that Joey may be out for 6 months due to a broken right ankle!!! (Have a look at the scrum pic) Just thought i should bring back a bit of humour!!

Latest posts