What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 Grand Final Discussion

knights57au

Juniors
Hi!
I'd just like to say congratulations to the panthers on a wonderful season and hope they put the final touch on it.
Another congratulations to the supporters who have been through the tough times over the last few years and good on ya for sticking with your team even when they've struggled.

uhh i think thats about all and GOOD LUCK for sunday, I'll be cheering for ya!
GO PANTHERS!!

cheers
Chris
P.S. (Kick those goosters a$$es)

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Yes good luck, if the panthers win it will be a legionary performance 8)
A year not to forget 8)

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Big Mick said:
i would find no shame in losing to the roosters on sunday

We have had a tremendous season that noone in any rugby league circle expected us to have.

The roosters are the benchmark in league at the moment. So if we should happen to lose, then i know that i wont be ashamed of our boys.
Hey Mick you are sounding a bit like an apologist. Who knows the Panthers maybe the benchmark anyway?????

imasharkie

Coach
yeh put a red flag on fittlers shoulder and send all your forwards at him.......GO YOU GOOD THINGS...........I'll be cheering for you on sunday

2 x 4

Juniors
smack that grin right of all those johnny come lately bandwagon fans of theirs . go panthers

CoastieChik

Juniors
Hey guys,

Congrats on makin the GF - really hope u can finish it off n shut those stupid goostrs fans up! I'll sure b cheerin 4 ure boys O:)

Nywayz, got a couple of spare tix 4 the game if nyone needs them! Sitting directly behind the posts in the back row - so won't hav ny annoying tossers walkin past every 2 mins! Had similar seats last year n they were pretty good!

Bought 4 $32

For christs sake-WILL YOU BOMB MINICHELLO :twisted: :twisted:
Turn him back to the comic he was before this season :D
Surely it will only take one mistake in such an important game to turn him back to the blundering idiot he was before
GO THE PANTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO- send a few of the boys Walkers way. I guarantee you wont be disappointed!
172 days until TAHU returns

tigershaz

Juniors
hope you do the roosters tomorrow guys..........you are the closest team to my beloved magpies, especially from the back..lol

Even the media is calling it "the battle of the West and East" :lol:

SP

Bench
After the Grand Final, there may be a number of new threads trying to talk about the same subject matter.

If possible, please read the other topic titles before posting and try to post into an already relevant thread.

Duplicate threads with the same subject matter may be locked and the author asked to copy and paste their post again in the already existing thread.

This is so everyone gets a chance to read the posts in the one thread. It will also give every forummer a better chance of reading any replies to their post(s).

Cheers.

balmainbenny

Juniors
The ARL Easts will beat the crap out of the panther superleague scum. It will not even be a close match. Watch Walker score three tries and Wing win man of the match.

Balmainbenny