What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 Magic Moments

lol, nah I annoy the shit out of them

Well they do, lol, me and Burty had a greta time on MM, and the likes of Channy, Muzza, Knowlesy, Jimmy and the reggies boys etc are always happy to see the likes of me and Dust, but generally I try my hardest to annoy the shit out of anyone. Me and my mates find annoying people to be hilarious :lol:

During the season I actually don't see them that much. Maybe a couple minutes each out the back after the game for a quick chat, and maybe if we end up in the same pub. During the offseason I tend to see em more, like playing Skirmish etc. Funnily enough, I probably spend more time talking to their partners than I do them, hehe, which isn't so bad considering some of the partners they have :shock:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Geez, take a day off and get pissed because the footy season ends. Bet you boss loves your work ethic.

Rylesy

Juniors
I would have to say that the Broncos game in Round 25 has to be one of the best Eels Game they have played all year. :D

They played really well and I think for the majority of the 80 mins......

THE PROFFESSOR HAS TALLIED HIS POINTS
"BEST MOMENTS" CAN ALSO BE INTERPRETED AS "BEST FEELING"

RESULTS ARE IN:

AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. WORLD SEVENS VICTORY
2. VS WARRIORS COMEBACK VICTORY
3. VS COWBOYS COMEBACK VICTORY
4. VS BRONCOS VICTORY
5. VS SHARKS POINTS BLITZ

My boss is as big a footy fan as I am.

And FYI, we have a deal - no matter how sick I am, if I can drag myself out of bed and get to work i do. In return, I get days off for footy related stuff. There have been days when i have been throwing up at work but refused to leave because we have a deal, THAT'S my work ethic. Days I couldn't walk because of the day long fans touch comps we have that were on the day before, but I dragged myself to work because that was the deal. I broke 3 ribs at a gig last November and turned up to work the next day.

FYI - I have had 2 whole sick days since starting at my job almost 2 years ago, and 6 days off for the footy. That's a total of 8 days in 2 years, when a worker is entitled to 8 days paid per year (and yes, everyone uses sick days for thigns other than being sick, hehe)

Damn straight I got a work ethic. If you know me at all then you know the one thing I am very strong about is employment, and not being a lazy bludging useless bastard who is not productive and cannot put back into society.

but you wouldn't know that, would ya sweetheart?

oh, btw, you hack on me for going to Mad Monday? lol, AS IF you wouldn't JUMP at the chance to go! Go on, say you wouldn't just so you don't seem like a hypocrite, lmao.

Here's a few snippets of the day..........

MB's only words for the day: Can I have your autograph? *drools* ROFL

And considering one of the things that was commonly done last Monday was playing euchre, here's another snippet.........

MB: Can I play the next game *all starry-eyed*
Cut-and-paste response from anyone within earshot: Who the hell are you?

ROFLMAO!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I liked watching the young talent come through, Michael Witt, Chris Armit and Justin Tsolous. I really felt sorry for Armit when he was injured cause hes a good player and is a future rep player.

And wat about the buys, the likes of Morris, Hopkins and Dunley really made an impact on Parramatta, especially when we were down they really stood up.

Yeah Hopkins has to be one of the best things about 03, and he will def be one of the best things about the next few years too.

Can't wait for more of the Sup-meister in 04.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
I liked watching the young talent come through, Michael Witt, Chris Armit and Justin Tsolous. I really felt sorry for Armit when he was injured cause hes a good player and is a future rep player.

And wat about the buys, the likes of Morris, Hopkins and Dunley really made an impact on Parramatta, especially when we were down they really stood up.

Yeah good point!!..it was great to see the progression of Hopkins & Armit and other youngsters!!

I am surprised though that Parra released Kylie Leulalai??.....i didn't think he done much wrong at his young age!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
The CHANCE? It was at a friggin pub. Who ever needs an invitation to walk into a pub?

That's why you enjoy missing the finals. You can get pissed as an annoying hangar on sooner!

I bet you enjoy all those hefty footballers pinching your bum under that skirt after they've had a few*hic*

Reminds me - what's the difference between a dog and a fox?

6 schooners!

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
PARRA_FAN said:

Yeah good point!!..it was great to see the progression of Hopkins & Armit and other youngsters!!

I am surprised though that Parra released Kylie Leulalai??.....i didn't think he done much wrong at his young age!!

I'll think you'll find Leuluai has been around for a few years - RLW article puts him about 27 if I remember rightly and has been at the Tigers and the Roosters for a few years before us. He has done some good things off and on - good defensive player.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Colonel Eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
PARRA_FAN said:

I'll think you'll find Leuluai has been around for a few years - RLW article puts him about 27 if I remember rightly and has been at the Tigers and the Roosters for a few years before us. He has done some good things off and on - good defensive player.

Wow!!!......thought he was alot younger......now i realise the situation!!

Still though didn't think he wen't to badly with the limited oppurtunities!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
The CHANCE? It was at a friggin pub. Who ever needs an invitation to walk into a pub?

That's why you enjoy missing the finals. You can get pissed as an annoying hangar on sooner!

I bet you enjoy all those hefty footballers pinching your bum under that skirt after they've had a few*hic*

Reminds me - what's the difference between a dog and a fox?

6 schooners!

"I bet you enjoy all those hefty footballers pinching your bum under that skirt after they've had a few*hic*"

:lol: :lol:

Is there any truth to that theory Jesus ;-)

I was presenting, but no takers............ :(

They must have saw the moustache....i mean, how can you miss such brilliance? 8)

Latest posts