What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

Raider_69

Post Whore
well now thats over me and eliza are gettin outta here, hey bay, do you and mrs. bay wanna come back to my house for a few? :)

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Greenraider said:
18 waters buddy

wait till next season, after june when im 18 we'll go out after a game and hit the piss ;-) :lol:

I AM THE GOLDEN DROID WINNER!
WHOOO!
7 awards.... 7!

well done son :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I only got one ... not sure if not something I can brag about :) :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Thats the end of our ceremony. Raider69 has been inducted into the Hall of Droids, and as a parting shot at the organisers of this event I'm ataking it upon myself to induct Krisman into the Hall of Droids also. Congratulations to all, and we'll see you back here in a year no doubt!!! (unless I have a life by then :lol: :lol: )

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
well now thats over me and eliza are gettin outta here, hey bay, do you and mrs. bay wanna come back to my house for a few? :)

Yea sounds good .. we can play snakes and ladders or something ... gotta go and have a word with Matty first.

greeneyed

First Grade
It started off as a disaster and it ended that way. And all they served was cheese on toothpicks.... not even any of those little mini pizzas or prunes with bacon or chicken wings.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Raider_69 said:

Yea sounds good .. we can play snakes and ladders or something ... gotta go and have a word with Matty first.

yea good idea :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
*Kris_man has been sitting silently the whole night, eyes fixated on the brick wall in front of him. the waiter needed to accept his awards for him. people suspect that something is wrong - could he be in a state of mind-numbing paranoia, preparing for his allegedly upcoming assault on the anti-krismans? security had better be tight at the after party...*

greeneyed

First Grade
Just as well I could watch The Panel and I had computer pinball to play at the same time... :lol: :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
oh droidies oh oh oh oh droidies oh oh were better than nick because he is a dick oh droidies oh oh oh

Kris_man

Bench
*Kris_man has released video footage which seems to pre-recorded. surrounded by armed guards, it seems to be Kris_man himself who says:
"(gun shots fire in the background) i humbly accept all Droids that were bestowed upon me. however, now is no time for complacency, as Judgement Day is nigh. the PKC [Pro-Kris_man Camp] will soon be launching an assualt, a blitzkreig if you will, on the AKC [Anti-Kris_man Camp]. Ghandi will be the prime target of the assault, as he is believed to be the new #1 Anti-Kris_man, a post formerly held by azza"
after he has finished his speech, Kris_man, seemingly unaware that the recording is still continuing, turns to his guards and seems to say "how did i look? did i look okay? RR, was the lighting ok for my profile shot?"*