What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 jerseys...anybody interested in hosting my designs?

LESStar58

Referee
Okay, had a bit of time to spaee over the weekend so I've been playing around and updated the jersey .png files for the following clubs:

* Broncos home: new Mortgage House sleeve sponsorship. I also added the new sleeve sponsor and Nike swoosh to the away strip that somebody else posted (I stress that this is for my own PERSONAL use coz I'm such an anal retentive prick when it comes to my league and I just HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING AS CURRENT AS POSSIBLE!) I don't want to post it as I feel like I'd be taking credit away from the person I downloaded it from (think I may have got it from Izzo's site?). If anyone would like the sleeve sponsor to play around and put it on the away strip yourself I've created a png file so drop me a line if you are interested...unless of course Izzo, you are happy to host my modification of your design; along with

* Bulldogs home and away: current strips with recent sleeve sponsor Auto Group added in place of Adco Constructions;and...

* Manly home jersey: new sleeve sponsor, Dairy Farmers, added. Please refer to my earlier post re the away strip. I made the sleeve sponsor too big and it has over-ridden the original png file so if someone can send it to me that would be great! And finally;

* St.George-Illawarra gome and away: new major sponsor St.George Bank and new sleeve sponsor Globe.

Anybody interested should contact me at bluestorm80@australiamail.com

L

Rieck_Fan

Juniors
If you just want the space to put your files on the net, i'm more than happy to help as I own my own domain but if you want a NRL 2004 site to put them on I can't help.

lister

Juniors
Deano wire till i die said:
ive got the sl steeden ball i you wanna host that

That would be great if you've got that Dean, I've only been able to find a Gilbert SL ball and it doesn't look too good.