What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 - April Grand Final

Eddie.

Bench
Good call.

Yes im a Tiges fan, yes we are below Sharks and Manly before you all jump on me.

But seriously theses two teams will be fodder in the finals.

they might even slide out of the 8 by the end.

swing_low

Juniors
We will slide out of the 8, unless dessie pulls a miracle. How will this trashy team win another game this year after the last 5 weeks of trash?

Earl

Coach
The roosters have the chance to be 5th after this weekend.

Manly and Cronulla will fight it out for 8th position.

lolesi

First Grade
Honestly hurri, you are the biggest f**king tosser on these forums, never have i seen a poster put in cheap shots like you do, always kicking somebody when they are down.

You are not funny, 90% of your post are just useless sh*t that nobody cares about except for you and your self inflated ego.

Give it a rest.

thuganomics

Coach
lolesi said:
Honestly hurri, you are the biggest f**king tosser on these forums, never have i seen a poster put in cheap shots like you do, always kicking somebody when they are down.

You are not funny, 90% of your post are just useless sh*t that nobody cares about except for you and your self inflated ego.

Give it a rest.

*Hands Hurri Shoutgun*

lotti

Bench
Swing Low we've got a Bye coming up hopefully Dessie will use it to sort out what's wrong with our game before the finals, we've got a good chance to make them this year unless we do something stupid.

yankeeboy

Juniors
Earl said:
The roosters have the chance to be 5th after this weekend.

Manly and Cronulla will fight it out for 8th position.

You're assuming that the Roosters can beat the Tigers...something which they might struggle to do.

Manly and Cronulla mught be fighting for 10th at the rate they're playing. They have a horrible for/against, so they might be screwed if the race stays as tight as it is.

I think at least one will drop out of the 8th, and the Tigers will be in the 8th. The Chooks might be in a 5 or 6 way push for the last couple of final spots, and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up watching the finals instead of playing them.

Eels Dude

Coach
Parramatta could easily start a similar slide Hurriflatch. There is no need to so obviously point it out. I'd rather you not have to eat humble pie.

RABK

Referee
lolesi said:

Give it a rest.

I agree mate.

10 minues into Origin 2.

Hurriflatch said:
Loser Johns sets up a great 90 metre try for Slater with a pass Kimmorley could only dream about throwing

QLD 10-8 kick to come

Hurry up and retire Joey

Wanker. :LOL:

Glen

Bench
I'm sure most Manly and Sharks fans didn't hesitate to sink the boot into Parra early in the season when they were playing poorly. Get off your high horses

OVP

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Manly Sea Eagles
v
Cronulla Sharks

Taking your bets now

So that means Parra will be the August premiers then. Sweet.

You sure as sh*t wont beat Brisbane and you cant even beat the Roosters .. talk about a bunch of arrogant tossers with overvalued and overinflated egos. Parra are crap, you've got Buckleys. Dont forget kiddies ... Captain Bridesmaid coaches your team :lol: