What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 - April Grand Final

Sterling

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
We will see Hurri. The wheels will fall off the Parra cart at some stage. With Brian Smith at the wheel it's only a matter of time.

whats wrong SER? .. your wheels have already fallen :lol: :lol:

truth hurts dont it?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sterling said:
gees .. how did you find out those stats ? well done sherlock;-)

I have every David Middleton produced yearbook since 1987. I already knew quite a few of those statistics from memory, e.g. I remembered that Parra finished second last in 1991 and 1992 only finishing above the Gold Coast. They would have got the 1992 wooden spoon if it hadn't been for the Gold Coast being stripped of 2 points for having 14 players on the field in a match against Illawarra.

Sterling

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
I have every David Middleton produced yearbook since 1987. I already knew quite a few of those statistics from memory, e.g. I remembered that Parra finished second last in 1991 and 1992 only finishing above the Gold Coast. They would have got the 1992 wooden spoon if it hadn't been for the Gold Coast being stripped of 2 points for having 14 players on the field in a match against Illawarra.

impressive !

Latest posts