What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Leagueunlimited Season Launch

Would you prefer a Friday or Saturday night?

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

legend

Coach
FYI Yappy:

Under age guests are permitted in the function room on Level 2 but will not be permitted in the bar area, however we would need prior knowledge of how many will be attending etc and they would need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.

legend

Coach
As the night draws closer, I need to to start getting an idea of how many tables we will have from the forums.

To ensure the night goes ahead, we need at least eight tables from the forums to break even. I know a few team forums are getting a table together but can everyone who is organising a table please let me know in this thread so I can keep up to date with where we stand.

I'm really hoping the night goes ahead so if you know anyone who you think might be interested, let them know so we can all have a great night.

Cheers.

brook

First Grade
Hey legend things seem a bit quiet atm

I have the Balmain team ready but need to know if this is still on or not?

legend

Coach
It's very quiet Brook. I spoke with the functions manager of NSW Leagues club yeserday and they need numbers by Friday because they do their staff rostering two weeks in advance.

I've asked for a show of hands and time is almost up so if people from the forums could let me know if they have a team, I can get an idea of where we stand.

Anything less than ten tables and we run at a loss.

Cheers.

legend

Coach
Let me clarify I have about three tables from outside the forums so if we can get 7-8 tables from the forums, we are set for a great night.

The Colonel

Immortal
legend said:
Any word on the tables yet?

Unsure as to what is happening. A table was almost organised however the date change has me out. I'm trying to work out what is happening but not many replies as of yet.

legend

Coach
Ok, I've cancelled the trivia night but if people show enough interest, I'm prepared to organise one once footy season is underway and my next date was the night of the City v Country clash in May.

My apologies to the people who had organised a table.

Cheers.

Davester

Juniors
Depending on when the date of the City vs Country clash is on in May cause I turn 18 then, i'd be all for it.

Latest posts