What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 NRL Grand Final & Tri Nations Series package

maelgwnau

Juniors
Get in quick for an exclusive opportunity to purchase Tri Nations tickets. Be at the Grand Final then two weeks later see the Kangaroos trounce the Kiwis. Buy your Grand Final ticket and Tri Nations ticket as a package from just $53* (Concesssion $38*).This offer is only available until 12 August 2005, so don't delay

Adult Tickets:
Cat 1: $170
Cat 2: $125
Cat 3: $100
Cat 4: $80
Cat 5: $53
Cat 6: $170
Cat 7: $125
Cat 8: $100
Cat 9: $80
Cat 10: $53

PRICE DESCRIPTIONS
Categories:
1 = Cat 1 in both events
2 = Cat 2 in both events
3 = Cat 3 in both events
4 = Cat 4 Grand Final + Cat 3 Tri Nations
5 = Cat 5 Grand Final + Cat 3 Tri Nations
6 = Cat 1 Alcohol Free in both events
7 = Cat 2 Alcohol Free in both events
8 = Cat 3 Alcohol Free in both events
9 = Cat 4 Alcohol Free Grand Final + Cat 3 Alcohol Free Tri Nations
10 = Cat 5 Alcohol Free Grand Final + Cat 3 Alcohol Free Tri Nations

Moffo

Referee
i don't mean to blow my trumpet (lol)

but i emailed the NRL a few months back about this so its good to see that its happened

Sun_Down

Juniors
Moffo said:

but i emailed the NRL a few months back about this so its good to see that its happened

Great stuff mate. Its a gold idea, now lets hope there is mass promotion

southsman

Juniors
I'm going to be there. I'm booking 6 tickets tonight. 6 to the Grand Final and 6 to the Australian Kangaroos vs New Zealand Kiwis. Should be a great game.

DIEHARD

----
As some of you may know over the last several months a few of us having been working on creating an Australian Kangaroos Supporter Army. The few has grown into many and now several supporter groups are involved.

We are hopefully going to approach the remaining supporter groups now that we are ready to go.

I just want to tell everyone who is interested in joining us in the army to hold off buying Tri Nations tickets. The NRL have set us aside a bay all to ourselves. We are still in discussion and we don't have confirmation on which bay number yet. But I will get back to you.

If you plan on coming along and joining an all-star assortment of the games biggest fans and personalities as well as hopefully every supporter group in the NRL. Don't buy a ticket for Tri Nations until we get confirmation on a bay number. We have a lot of tickets, so there will be enough for everyone and tickets for our bay will not be going on sale to the general public.

Now that we have a bay confirmed we will be going into full recruitment and promotion mode. So any rugby league fan or supporter group out there who wants to catch up and meet like minded people join us. It should not only be a fantastic game but the social event of the year and a fantastic way to wrap up the footy season.

Tri Nations game #1 is merely the starting point, we are trying to get ready for Tri Nations 2006 which will be hosted in Australia and of course World Cup 2008.

We will hopefully have a forum up and running under the LU International section soon.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Help me not be responsible for hundreds of empty blue seats. ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moffo said:

so Braith didn't get your email Moffo

ali

Bench
Great work from the ARL and NRL. Now all we need is the Ticketek people telling their customers of this deal when they show up to buy grand final tickets.

Sun_Down

Juniors
ali said:
Great work from the ARL and NRL. Now all we need is the Ticketek people telling their customers of this deal when they show up to buy grand final tickets.

Exactly. People have to know about it, if it is going to be beneficial.