What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well done Brisbane. Looking very good for next year

I dont see much improvement. Yes, the buys mainly Hodges and Thorn are great ones. But look at what you've lost, Tallis set to retire, Frawly, DeVere and Webb.
Hodges to replace DeVere and Thorn to replace Tallis. Still lost Frawly and Webb.

Cant see much difference in Brisbane next year ( i mean where they will finish on the ladder)

Kaz

junior
Shaun said:
Still lost Frawly and Webb.

After seeing Webb when is was replaced during the 1st half against the Dogs, I am glad the Broncos have lost him.

I thought he was going to die, he was on the ground almost gasping for breath.

Shaun said:
Cant see much difference in Brisbane next year ( i mean where they will finish on the ladder)

Probably 1st. :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Superstar in the making five eighth Marcus Perenara released from the Warriors to join brother Henry Perenara at Parramatta.

Iafeta

Referee
Yes and father Bernie Perenara, a successful Bartercard coach will coach within the Parramatta district also.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Iafeta said:
Yes and father Bernie Perenara, a successful Bartercard coach will coach within the Parramatta district also.

Serious?????, :eek:

Hey do they have a couple of good looking sisters who could join the cheersqaud and their mother can peel the 1/2 time oranges.

;-)

Corbin

Juniors
i think henry perenara is a great player disappointing he has been injured most of this year

bartman

Immortal
thuganomics said:
Justin Murphey :arrow: Widnes i think, somwhere in England. It was in the Telegraph today.
Debuted for Widnes this weekend with a try in the 2nd minute off a Willie Peters kick.