What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

m0j0

Bench
Earl said:
According to Big League, the Rooster also re-signed Gavin Lester and David Shillington.

They must be going to have a 45 Man squad #-o

Earl, we've still lost more players than we've signed, and re-signed means that they're already signed for the club. I don't see how re-signing them is adding to our player numbers?

Kaz

junior
Lockyer has finally re-signed for 5 years.

Karmichael Hunt has finally re-signed for 2 years.

antonius

Coach
The Knights have Signed the Storms giant winger Dustin Cooper, they signed him on match payments for two years in their second tier cap. Great pick up for the Knights.

Congrats on the pickup. I was hoping he'd stay on to eventually replace Matt Geyer but I heard that he wasn't offered a place for next season. Big, fast and agile, he's like a raw copy of Matt King.

Kiwi

First Grade
Damn why couldn't the Broncos have offered him a contract at Kelly or Minto's expense.

Kiwi

First Grade
Thunderstruck said:
you got Gary Tupou!!

What do you think sounds better to choose from

Topou, Hodges, Tate, Kelly and Cooper or Topou, Hodges, Tate, Kelly and Minto?

Pigskin

Juniors
I read somewhere that we have signed Craig Stapleton :?

anybody confirm ?

if its true, if we could afford to sign this bloke, wtf couldn't we sign Dustin Cooper .... i guess we are losing Webb and Czislowski but sheesh

Oink !

Davester

Juniors
Aaron Mercer (Roosters PL) :arrow: Wests Tigers

I just caught on to this news. I'll post source soon.

Pigskin

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
Fittler to Bondi United C grade - maybe used in NRL like the Broncos use Ikin/Green/Smith without affecting their cap

enjoy your one shot at this type of arrangement

we have a whole competition to call on .... not to mention Tallis for next year

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oink !