What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Kiwi

First Grade
Ray said:
Oi JamesWebster*edit*,

I don't think you should try and boost your post count by saying Warriors signed him, when 5 other posters beforehad already said the same thing. ;-)

Signed who? :-k

thuganomics

Coach
He " signed " with the Storm
But said he wanted to stay in the Sydney Area. So it looks like he will stay with Parramatta.

girvie

Staff member
thuganomics said:
He " signed " with the Storm
But said he wanted to stay in the Sydney Area. So it looks like he will stay with Parramatta.

He should just play for the Storm's feeder team North Sydney Bears. He probably wouldn't make Melbourne's full strength line up so he wouldn't be spending too much time in Melbourne and more time in Sydney.

Spike

First Grade
Stacey Katu Dragons :arrow: Tigers
Shaun Ata Panthers :arrow: Tigers
Lee Bennett Dragons :arrow: Tigers
Shaun Vidito Dragons :arrow: Tigers
Dylan Montgomery Manly :arrow: Tigers

mightypanther

Juniors
It says on the Balmain Tigers website that he has signed to play premier league

We know nothing of what's going on at Penrith. They have all nicked off on holidays
for a month, so we won't get told any of this stuff until they return.......IF at all... :roll:

is he any good?

I suppose he has some potential, but he blows very hot and cold.

I have seen him play some great games......but then again I've seen him have
some shockers too.

Yes, he's quite tall, but he doesn't have the same kind of talent as say Luke Rooney,
so I personally don't think he will ever hit any great heights........but then again I'm
no coach so I could easily be wrong.

We had quite a few problems during 2003 with injuries and rep duties in our wing
and centre positions, and Shaun never even looked like getting a call up by John
Lang, and they obviously didn't want to re-sign him, so I don't quite know what that
says about the coaches thoughts on him.... #-o

TIGERPies

Juniors
fair enough i was just wondering how he would go in our scheme of things looks like there will be atleast 5 or 6 ahead of him then

mightypanther

Juniors
You never know........your club could be just what he needs and he might suddenly
set the world on fire.

Well anything is possible... ;-) :lol:

Davester

Juniors
I'm so over Lincoln Withers fiasco of where the hell he's going. This is like the Jamie Lyon rumour....I really don't care now