What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Davester

Juniors
Some real signing for a change:

Craig Stapelton (Parramatta) :arrow: Leigh Centurions
Kevin Henderson (Newcastle) :arrow: Leigh Centurions

Both 1 year contracts.

Puts my mind at ease about the Stapelton to Tigers rumour. Phew!

BBC Sport said:
Leigh bolster squad with NRL duo

Super League newcomers Leigh have signed two players from the NRL.
Parramatta prop Craig Stapleton, 25, and Newcastle centre or back rower Kevin Henderson, 23, have signed 12-month contracts with the Centurions

-bbc.co.uk/sport

Davester

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
Lincoln Withers :arrow: Canberra Raiders on a 4-year deal.

Source: NRL.com.au

Picture to go with...

withers_150.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Good to see Craig Stapleton get a club. Leigh are drak horses for the odd signing, having just come into ESL and late in the player market.

Also Christopher Levy (ex Penrith/Wests half) :arrow: York City Knights (NL2)

Langers

Juniors
He's a prop from Parra. He used to play for the Eagles. Won Parra's coach's PL player of the year award. Not sure if he is first grade potential though.

Davester

Juniors
Biglance said:
riddell has ruined his career going to parra just like dykes witt stapleton fui fui

I thought it was a spit in the face for dragons fans when he did a media conference interview with like the parra logo in the background and all while still with the dragons.

lolesi

First Grade
Biglance said:
riddell has ruined his career going to parra just like dykes witt stapleton fui fui

How the hell can you say that when he is yet to even start training with them?? :roll: Idiot

Though it was funny to see Pig talking in the paper today say he has cut out the booze and late nights etc..

Saw him last night blind as bout 3am haha

Latest posts