What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Stagger eel

Staff member
TIGERPies said:
no the gps kiddy.

my little bros in 1st this year at one of the gps schools, he reckons ordinary

it remains to be seen, let's see if the best scout in the land is right on this one. he's been wrong in the past ;-)

Langers

Juniors
eelavation said:
TIGERPies said:
no the gps kiddy.

it remains to be seen, let's see if the best scout in the land is right on this one. he's been wrong in the past ;-)

It was actually Steve Roach who brought him to the club.

TIGERPies

Juniors
eelavation said:
TIGERPies said:
no the gps kiddy.

ABOUT WHO?

Stagger eel

Staff member
TIGERPies said:
eelavation said:
TIGERPies said:
no the gps kiddy.

ABOUT WHO?

I meant Crusher Cleal, however, Langers revealed that Roach got him at the club and I'll take his word for it.

Langers

Juniors
"Strapping young centre Tom Joseph has enjoyed a stint training with the NRL side. Joseph joins Manly highly recommended by Steve Roach who watched the tall country boy impress in GPS Rugby this season. Joseph is a teenager to watch this season." - Zorba (mightyeagles.com)

I actually remembered him from the Riverview vs. Joeys game this year as he was clearly View's best on field. He played No. 8 I think which I thought would have made him more likely to be a forward in league. I'm surprised he didn't pursue union as he was selected for the Australian Schoolboys team.

Davester

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
confirmed
danny williams to london broncos (1 year deal)

Broncos secure Williams

Broncos.gif

WEDNESDAY - 15th December 2004

London Broncos have announced the signing of Melbourne Storm forward Danny Williams on a one year deal.

The rugged back rower, who has over 200 top flight games to his name, including an appearance in an NRL Grand Final, is still awaiting some detail from the Australian authorities relating to a current suspension he is serving, but regardless of that , he is now tied to the London club.

Williams is currently serving an 18 match suspension following an incident in a round nineteen NRL game against Wests Tigers, and he has nine games of that sentence yet to serve.

Commenting in the signing, Broncos Head Coach Tony Rea believes the club will benefit significantly:

"Danny is an uncompromising character and will hopefully bring great spirit and knowledge to our team", said Rea.

"I see him playing a very important role for us not just on the pitch but in preparation and training as well."

Williams was recognised as an outstanding junior player on the NSW Central Coast with Woy Woy and went on to play for the Australian Schoolboys in 1991. He made first grade debut as an interchange player for North Sydney Bears in 1992, and was also a North Sydney teammate of Tony Rea.

He was also to become one of Melbourne Storm’s longest serving players, having played his 100th first grade game for the Storm in the 1999 Grand Final victory over St George Illawarra Dragons.

Source: superleague.co.uk

Iafeta

Referee
Confirmed - Matt Rua signed by the Warriors, confirmed by the Warriors in NZ's Sunday News

Iafeta said:
Confirmed - Matt Rua signed by the Warriors, confirmed by the Warriors in NZ's Sunday News
it only said they was talking with him, but had to get around his release contract with canberra

Iafeta

Referee
douglasallen91 said:
Iafeta said:
it only said they was talking with him, but had to get around his release contract with canberra

Will sign him upon confirmation from Canberra

ozzie

Bench
eelavation said:
TIGERPies said:
no the gps kiddy.

did beetson recommend him??

Latest posts