What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Raiders Line-up

Raider_69

Post Whore
totally awesome

thats 2 words
and that team sucks a fair amount of arse, the backline is all f**ked up, the halves are pathetic and the forward pack is without Cross

I can think of only 1 word when reading through this team... totally f**ked

edabomb

First Grade
1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Mogg
4. Frawley
5. Chalk
6. J.Smith
7. Carney
8. Adamson
9. Woolford
10. O'Hara
11. Croker
12. Hodgson
13. Campese

14. Withers
15. Gafa/Rothery (depending on the game plan)
16. Weyman
17. Miller

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider_69 said:
totally awesome

thats 2 words
and that team sucks a fair amount of arse, the backline is all f***ed up, the halves are pathetic and the forward pack is without Cross

I can think of only 1 word when reading through this team... totally f***ed
:lol:

My team:
1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Mogg
4. Frawley
5. Chalk
6. J.Smith
7. Carney
8. Weyman
9. Woolford
10. O'Hara
11. Adamson
12. Hodgson
13. Croker

14. Miller
15. Cross
16. Hindmarsh
17. Withers

Kris_man

Bench
Quinny - i was gonna mention Chalk's absence, then i saw him at fullback. you left out Schif! and Germ! (actually, that might not be such a bad idea - Woolford has the McLinden tendency to "arm-grab" in defence) and you have Rothery! and you have Tongue! and you have Gafa at five eighth! :?

Raiders 2005 - nice work having Phil Graham in the centres :clap: , however, there are two nevilles too many on your bench.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Raider_69 said:
totally awesome

thats 2 words
and that team sucks a fair amount of arse, the backline is all f***ed up, the halves are pathetic and the forward pack is without Cross

I can think of only 1 word when reading through this team... totally f***ed
:lol:

My team:
1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Mogg
4. Frawley
5. Chalk
6. J.Smith
7. Carney
8. Weyman
9. Woolford
10. O'Hara
11. Adamson
12. Hodgson
13. Croker

14. Miller
15. Cross
16. Hindmarsh
17. Withers

Praise the lord
i had the same, except i had Adamson in 12 and Hodgo in 11 and also Cross was 14 and Miller was 15 :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
Kris

Shif and Germ were sent to England. Croker retired and now does something with the club, ill get back to you on his official role.

We are a boring football team, and in 03 it worked. So i stand by my halves combo. Backs are inexperienced but you can build on them. You are living in the past if you think Shif is any good. The guy runs backwards and sideways 24/7. Oops almost forgot the jink before the submission in the tackle and 5 metre loss.

I also feel Withers is a way better hooker than halfback and i think Woolford has had long enough. Withers would provide some creativity that Woolford cant.

Kris_man

Bench
as soon as i saw Azz's team, i thought it was pretty standard - no real surprises i ain't surprised that someone else had the same one. and it's usually the standard ones that get picked, especially from Elliott.

Raider Azz

Bench
Kris_man said:
as soon as i saw Azz's team, i thought it was pretty standard - no real surprises i ain't surprised that someone else had the same one. and it's usually the standard ones that get picked, especially from Elliott.
But there isn't anything wrong with my side... that's the strongest team we have. What would you change in my team?

Elliot will most probably go with that 17, except I think a few of the players will be in different positions.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
Kris

Shif and Germ were sent to England. Croker retired and now does something with the club, ill get back to you on his official role.

We are a boring football team, and in 03 it worked. So i stand by my halves combo. Backs are inexperienced but you can build on them. You are living in the past if you think Shif is any good. The guy runs backwards and sideways 24/7. Oops almost forgot the jink before the submission in the tackle and 5 metre loss.

I also feel Withers is a way better hooker than halfback and i think Woolford has had long enough. Withers would provide some creativity that Woolford cant.

I can't agree, Schif is our best player, well now anyways.....

Kris_man

Bench
i didn't mean "standard" as in "ordinary", i just meant standard in there's no surprises. only thing i'd change is Graham <--> Mogg. and unfortunately, Elliott will have Troy Thompson somewhere in there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
i didn't mean "standard" as in "ordinary", i just meant standard in there's no surprises. only thing i'd change is Graham <--> Mogg. and unfortunately, Elliott will have Troy Thompson somewhere in there.

sadly i agree

Tidus_Raider

Bench
paulquinn49 said:

I think your team is piss poor but I agree 100% with that statement.

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
Raider_69's Quiz Answers

As far as Elliot goes if he can get the results within the first 8 weeks of next year he will have my support, if not theres a place reserved for him at the local centrelink office.
The Management are a joke
If its in a Tasmanian old growth forest the woodchuck can chuck all he wants
The only tools i work with are at the workplace.
I dummy to boogs, dummy to fulavai and wolfgramm and go for it myself.
"The deepest circles in hell are reserved for traitors and mutineers" these words from the great captain Jack Sparrow sum up what I feel about Finch.
It could be the fact that your carrying a large seed bell around.
return to the glory days of old.
No.
I have watched chopper 0 times, its on the list though.
El Presidente
as far as that last quetion goes if they are genuine refugees they can come in if not f**k off.

sorry for the lateness of this reply.

Anonymous

Juniors
Valiant_Raider said:
Raider_69's Quiz Answers

As far as Elliot goes if he can get the results within the first 8 weeks of next year he will have my support, if not theres a place reserved for him at the local centrelink office.
"The deepest circles in hell are reserved for traitors and mutineers" these words from the great captain Jack Sparrow sum up what I feel about Finch.
No.
El Presidente
as far as that last quetion goes if they are genuine refugees they can come in if not f**k off.

sorry for the lateness of this reply.

You are going to fit in juuuuuusrt fine here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Valiant_Raider said:
I can deal with that, a good start

Valiant_Raider said:
Well said, well said indeed

Valiant_Raider said:
Nice answer, with so many options you came up with something very witty

Valiant_Raider said:
Yea fair point, i personally have no idea on that qusetion either

Valiant_Raider said:
Fantastic answer! id have gone the chip and chase but either is fine, could i have found my forum soul mate

Valiant_Raider said:
A fantastic quote from possibly my favourite on screen charactor ever... Jack Sparrow is a champion

Valiant_Raider said:
By god, your right!!

Valiant_Raider said:
optimistic yet in the same way as shown by Q1 realistic.

Valiant_Raider said:
insider trading is wrong, good answer

Valiant_Raider said:
bad but if its on the list i can look past it, great aussie flick

Valiant_Raider said:
El Presidente
Another good answer, i completly agree

Valiant_Raider said:
fantastic. i think me and you will get along great

BAY - we have another one for the nego/realistic table!! :lol: