What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 season guide

lil ripsta

Hi everyone.
I'm just wandering if any one knows if it is still out in the shops on Feb 1st.
I've been waiting for this since xmas and i can't wait much longer!!! 8-[

Utey

Coach
God It better be. I love those new season guides. Ive been reading the 04 for ages. #-o

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone know where I can get a copy of 04's from? I have 02 and 03, I missed out on 04 :(

Razor

Coach
Anyone know where I can get a copy of 04's from? I have 02 and 03, I missed out on 04

Contact News Magazines who publish it. They'll send one out to you(at a cost of course)

Is this guide the Big League one with all the predicted team line-ups and jazz or the 'pocket-size' one from the NRL with all the player profiles?

Rugby League review have one out too - im just a bit confused though as it says it comes out on Tuesday, February 2nd, when the 2nd of February is a Wednesday.

HevyDevy

Coach
It's in stores as of next Wednesday February 16

The Big League season preview will be out I think a day or two after that

panthersballboy

Juniors
I think there is another type of season guide in this sunday's telegraph 13/02. Probably not as good as the one mentioned before but may still be good reading. I'll read anything League related at the moment. Come on season!!!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Thank guys. Definately not today in Brisbane. I tried just about every place in the city. Apparently I wasn't the only one too. :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

panthersballboy said:
I think there is another type of season guide in this sunday's telegraph 13/02. Probably not as good as the one mentioned before but may still be good reading. I'll read anything League related at the moment. Come on season!!!
I've had a sneak peek at the Tele's guide, it's crap as, Andrew Johns gives his tips on each teams chances, why would you get a current player to do that? current players are very biased towards their own club.

Utey

Coach
The official NRL 2005 season guide was supposed to be out Feb 1st. Its very hard to come by. :evil:

Jono078

Referee
Yeah I also havnt found it, but ill be getting the sunday telegraph one tomorrow, I just need something new about league :).

skeepe

Immortal
While the Telegraph one could be interesting, the guide I always look forward to the most is the Herald's guide. Nothing like having a good laugh reading Phil Gould's predictions... that hasn't been out yet has it?