What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 season guide

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
kia ora storm said:
This years guide is not as good as last years but it is great to see that the bad hair styles are consistent again...check out Ryan Hoffman, Nathan Hindmarsh and Nathan Fien !!..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well we've released Fa'afili and Clinton Toopi's apparently sworn off stupid hairdos for this year so somebody's got to keep the Warriors' repuatation for wierd hairstyles up!

HevyDevy

Coach
dodge said:
HevyDevy said:
Does anyone here actually read other people's posts? As I said earlier the 2005 NRL season guide is out this Wednesday Feb 16

Also, how does Andrew Johns giving his tips make the Telegraph guide crap? It's actually a vast improvement on past years I think. Better than nothing that's for sure

Uhhh, that would explain why my copy is hot and fresh and in my hand now wouldn't it?

For everyone's info, BL Season Preview is due Friday but expected Monday

That's correct as I had already said a few posts earlier :D

Bomber

Bench
Well, Nathan Fien's going to have a huge year now.

As soon as the rat's tail appeared last year, the Cowboys surged into the finals.

The rat's tail seems to have mutated into something a bit larger now!

Broncodroid

Juniors
Not as good as last years, though it will still be a quick reference guide that you won't get elsewhere.

Like one said, ABOUT TIME!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And only a few days until the BL Preview. Can't wait!

choc_soldier

Coach
Got mine yesterday. Love it - been a long time coming, and the wait was worth it.

Great to see that there is consistency with the Panthers players profiles, unlike last year, which did a mish mash of players in jerseys (images from the '03 guide) and training gear.

What was also better was that it was it was in their jerseys, and not the arty farty bullsh*t that masquerades as the profile pics on the Panthers website.

OK, rant over.

:lol:

Parra Panther..I noticed you like Shihad. I got on the p#ss with their drummer at a Storm game last year...good guy man.

8)

Corbin

Juniors
hey im totally confused im a BL suscriber will i get in the mail or should i go out and but it said on my scdule that i will get it on feb 11th....but its the 18th now

Latest posts