What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 changes are now inevitable

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
but by attacking everyone in here because of one loss you are burning all your bridges for being in here in the future

just back back and punch some pillows or something man!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Yes I talked them up & us fans deserved better. I could take a scoreline like the drags & tigers but not 29 nil. That was woeful. Inept. No excuses.

Fans have the right to leave on half time. Why not? I had seen enough at that stage, what was there to see in the second half.

You are a supporter? Then obviously it is not just about watching but supporting them.

Avenger

Immortal
JessEel said:
but by attacking everyone in here because of one loss you are burning all your bridges for being in here in the future

just back back and punch some pillows or something man!!

says who?

stiffmeister

Bench
I dont take such losses lightly. If we had lost 20-12 I wouldn't of minded. I would have said great effort but losing without one point?. As a passionate fan, thats not good enough

I'm outta here untl I cool down

forward pass

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
Yes idi**. Its called a gut feel & I was proved 100% correct. That is my way to pick up the pieces so to speak

And by the way cry like a baby

You can call me an idiot with out having to edit letters out. It's quite alright!

And no I wont cry and have never cried over football or any other sport. It is just that I have supported them for nearly 30 years so another 40 minutes wasn't going to kill me! They could have scored a ripper try even in the last few seconds and I wouldn't have liked to miss it.

You want to turn off when they are playing like busteds - thats your call! It just surprised me - thats all!

And you say if they lost 20-12 you wouldn't have minded? At halftime, they could have - but you still wouldn't have seen it!

Anyway Stiffy - I usually keep clear of these types of posts. I think we are all a little edgey today.

forward pass

Coach
You would think as Parra supporters we would be used to this type of heartbreak. But you just never get used to it.

dazeely

First Grade
Give stiffy a break. Each to there own. We are all different and react differently. I watched the game to the end but boy I wanted to walk away. There is no right or wrong way. What is the definition of a true supporter? Agree to disagree and lets go easy on each other and remember there is always next year. We are all dissapointed, disgusted etc.... but remember we will always bleed blue and gold.

Latest posts