What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 // Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Weather guys, Newcastle and most of Sydney and the Central Coast would have had a massive effect.

flamin

Juniors
Great effort from Bisbane. how long has it been since we got a 50k+ game for a club game in Brisbane and a non grand final.

Moffo

Referee
i was out there, disgusting weather. it was fecking cold and driving rain the whole game. anyone who went out there (myself included) is either crazy, stupid or most likely both

ByRd

First Grade
i was at telstra and was freezing my a$$ off but i dont care, its worth it and i will be there in any type of condition, bring on the prelims!!!

Timmah

Staff member
I was on the tunnel last night, right where the stadium roof drips on you. I had to buy a big fleecey throw rug which i hid under or sat on most of the night. I was at OKI for that Parra/Saints game... the conditions last night were much worse and much colder than that. Unbelievable stuff, I'm kinda surprised so many did turn up. I'm far from complaining about the crowd, every one of them, even undercover, were brave.

Timmah

Staff member
QF1 NEW v MAN @ EnAus 23,752
QF2 BRI v STG @ Suncorp 50,387
QF3 BUL v CAN @ Telstra 14,628

TOT: 88,767
AVG: 29,589

ouwet

Bench
Was there last night... Got drenched from head to toe (I was in bay 131 near the tunnel)... And one time it hailed, the weather was pathetic and the crowd of 14 odd thousand was magnificent all things considering!!!!!!!!
It was an awesome night though!!!

ouwet

Bench
Timmah said:
Those were insane conditions LF... unbelievable.

Yeah it was an experience... The Holdsworth no try reminded me of the Polla Mounter try against Melbourne in 1998 at Belmore where he slid about 8 metres to score.:D

Anyone know when the 3rd final tickets go on sale? Is it this week? or will they wait to see which game will be played at Telstra? Or the SFS?

Latest posts