What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Dally M Award Winners

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Grow up Saab, FFS. This is the internet. Did I unintentionally hit your dog or something?

JJ

Immortal
Rovelli has headed over for the awards, so must be a rough chance for ROY - Hayne a strong favourite though... but playing half with a rubbish 5/8 is no easy task, Rovelli should get some credit

willvillain

Juniors
wittyfan said:
BTW, Burns is ineligible for the Rookie award as he played a first grade game last year.

1 game off the bench last year. Ergo, still eligible.

FFS, if you are going to fly off the handle every time Burns or Stewart are mentioned, at least have a f*cking clue about who and what you are talking about.

Iafeta

Referee
Wiki's had a poor year. He won't be anywhere near it.

Price will be a far more likely candidate as far as the Warriors props go. Ranked #1 for forwards metres gained.

wittyfan

Referee
willvillain said:
1 game off the bench last year. Ergo, still eligible.

He didn't come off the bench, he started at 5/8th when Witty was suspended last year.

Who's the one then that has no f**king idea?

McLovin

Staff member
I need to get something clear here. If a player is suspended sometime through the season aren't they ineligible for the player of the year award??

JJ

Immortal
to be fair, it's usually you witty...

you a warriors fan next year then?

tbone10

Juniors
wittyfan said:
He didn't come off the bench, he started at 5/8th when Witty was suspended last year.

Who's the one then that has no f**king idea?

Wittyfan if you look it up i think you'll find it was at CUA last year Manly lost 16-12. Burns was named to start but was moved to the bench in favour of Menzies

wittyfan

Referee
tbone10 said:
Wittyfan if you look it up i think you'll find it was at CUA last year Manly lost 16-12. Burns was named to start but was moved to the bench in favour of Menzies

Named to start officially means that he did.

wittyfan

Referee
Was it Menzies or Harris?

In any case, Burns has as much chance of winning the award than I have.

Stranger

Coach
MC84 said:
I need to get something clear here. If a player is suspended sometime through the season aren't they ineligible for the player of the year award??

You get docked 3 points per match you are suspended for, so effictively you lose 6 points per week
3 for the supsension
3 for a possible game

Atleast thats the way i understood it to be nowdays :?

Latest posts