What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Forward Pack

Big Mick

Referee
We've lost Ross.....We could lose Crossman and what are we left with....Frank Puletua...great starting f**king prop.

8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10 Wrigley
11. Pritchard
12. Puletua
13. Waterhouse

14. Puletua
15. Swain
16. Rodney
17. Galea

Wow...that pack is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awsome...and our bench...wow what impact.....

lainey

Juniors
Why is everyone saying we have lost Ross???? He hasn't signed with anyone yet! He may even stay with us.......:shock:

The best part about our pack that that we have one of the best wide running second rowers in the game tackling himself into the ground because we never replaced Scott Sattler. :x

*Sandy*

First Grade
I guess it's because of this lainey. Channel 10 reported him to have already signed for Penrith tonight - PI Management did not comment either way and they had the chance to ... they may have by now though ... i havent been over to see in the last hour or so. There are other little bits that the media have been spreading around and today in the DT it reported that Ben Ross has spoken with Melbourne. None of this makes sense to me and the fact that PI came hitting out before the media did makes you think that's something has happened or is going to happen. I don't know lainey give us some hope and faith??? Talk to him on Sunday for us please....

cainen

Juniors
Still no word from Rob Weaver. He has been online plenty since channel 10 reported it but is staying quiet. I don't understand why :/ He is even online right now.

lainey

Juniors
I'd love to talk to him on Sunday honey, it would mean I was on the Gold Coast! He's in camp for the Origin remember.....I and probably Rhino will have a chat to him at Saturdays game against the Eagles tho...