What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 prediction

Smartman

Juniors
Canterbury vs Parramatta will most likely be the most hyped Grand Final in ages...i wanna see it :cool:

Nickeel

Juniors
Smartman said:
Canterbury vs Parramatta will most likely be the most hyped Grand Final in ages...i wanna see it :cool:

Think of the story! Parra coming from second last... Twenty years on from 1986, same result... it's a rich tableau of emotions! :D

Nick

Smartman

Juniors
Nickeel said:
Think of the story! Parra coming from second last... Twenty years on from 1986, same result... it's a rich tableau of emotions! :D

Nick

So Parramatta will beat a 12 man Canterbury outfit again? :D

parra pete

Referee
How were they a 12 man outfit?
'Wotszappackta' got sent off, Parra had a prop (Bugden?) sinbinned not long after. They both finished with twelve players...
Move nerve wracking game I have ever watched. One more play the ball and Bulldogs score and win the match.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Week 1:
Broncos defeated Dragons
Knights defeated Raiders
Eels defeated Bulldogs
Storm defeated Sea Eagles

Week 2:
Eels defeated Dragons (eliminated)
Bulldogs defeated Broncos (eliminated)

Week 3:
Knights defeated Bulldogs (eliminated)
Eels defeated Storm (eliminated)

Grand Final:
Knights v Eels

parra pete said:
One more play the ball and Bulldogs score and win the match.

Thats what the whinger Mortimer said after the game. I dont think they would have scored at all. Either way, the hooter had sounded, it was the end of the game - a glorious victory to the deserved winners.

As for this year, I will be happy to see the boys make the semis first. Im still taking it, one game at a time - no point in building myself up for a greater disappointment.

Smash the sharks and go rabbit hunting this weekend!!! Kimmorley you rabbit - you can run but you cant hide.

Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run.

parra pete

Referee
NorthShoreEel said:
Thats what the whinger Mortimer said after the game. I dont think they would have scored at all. Either way, the hooter had sounded, it was the end of the game - a glorious victory to the deserved winners.

As for this year, I will be happy to see the boys make the semis first. Im still taking it, one game at a time - no point in building myself up for a greater disappointment.

Smash the sharks and go rabbit hunting this weekend!!! Kimmorley you rabbit - you can run but you cant hide.

Run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run.

I agree with Steve Mortimer..but who knows, and what's more who cares. It's in the bag now...

Latest posts