What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Zoso

Juniors

Membership packages have been announced.

This is interesting of note.

View attachment 95550

I think this will be the Dolphins based on some obeservations from last year by @emjaycee
I reckon you’d be on a vote winner if you said you’d do away the Darwin game.

Avenger

Immortal
2025 is the last year of the current agreement.
You've been to everyone, haven't you? Probably time the club gifted you a pair of crocodile leather boots.

22029507_51800180_1000.jpg

eels_fan

First Grade

View attachment 95550

I think this will be the Dolphins based on some obeservations from last year by @emjaycee
One Eels AWAY Game is Darwin?
So its not our home game, we are just playing there as the away team?

yes there is a right way ,you have to use your stomach muscles and get a good push and make it as loud as possible and then look around you as though it wasn't you that ripped one out
Very true. I've often argued that they should resolve tied scores on quiz shows like The Chaser via a farting contest.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

View attachment 95550

Even the club now recognises it as an away game. Hope this is the last year of it

King-Gutho94

Coach
The sooner Darwin is pissed off the better.

If it gets extended I would almost argue Sarantinos should be handing in his resignation with it.

It's a deal past it's use by date.

If the club so desperately want to sell a home game I suggest maybe go to Perth where both teams have to travel 5 hours at least then its fair and equal.

Gronk

Staff member
The sooner Darwin is pissed off the better.

If it gets extended I would almost argue Sarantinos should be handing in his resignation with it.

It's a deal past it's use by date.

If the club so desperately want to sell a home game I suggest maybe go to Perth where both teams have to travel 5 hours at least then its fair and equal.
The Darwin game has been a significant part of the football club becoming financially independent and whilst we basically drop a game for $1m, I hope that the relationship continues.

Wait - don’t come at me with flaming torches.

Why do we play in April when the lowest 8pm temps in Darwin are in August ?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The Darwin game has been a significant part of the football club becoming financially independent and whilst we basically drop a game for $1m, I hope that the relationship continues.

Wait - don’t come at me with flaming torches.

Why do we play in April when the lowest 8pm temps in Darwin are in August ?

You don't want us winning games? That's just as bad as those that said they didn't want us to make the grand final.

I hate all of this teams taking games away from their home (bush weekend, magic weekend, Darwin). If an area wants NRL games get good and make your own team.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m fine with the NT deal when we win.
Not so much when we lose.

If it is to continue then the club needs to work with the NRL so we can dictate what time of year we play there and who we play.

Whilst we are financially benefiting through this arrangement, we are also doing the NRL a favour in bringing league to a regional area and raising awareness of the game. I think that should allow the Eels to have at least some say in who we choose to play there and when to play.

Latest posts