What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

willvillain

Juniors
brooksy19 said:
Sounds similar to the 2004 Manly vs Wests Tigers clash at Brooky.. Played in driving rain however.

Tigers sound real dusty..

'04 clash at Brooky?

Are you thinking of the '05 clash at Leichhardt? I say that purely because that game was played in the worst conditions I've experienced at a footy game, and I don't remember Manly playing the Tigers in at brooky in '04. If you are talking about the Leichhardt trial last year however, then sh*t yeah. insane amounts of rain.

brooksy19

Bench
willvillain said:
'04 clash at Brooky?

Are you thinking of the '05 clash at Leichhardt? I say that purely because that game was played in the worst conditions I've experienced at a footy game, and I don't remember Manly playing the Tigers in at brooky in '04. If you are talking about the Leichhardt trial last year however, then sh*t yeah. insane amounts of rain.

Both were shockers.. But i believe at one stage in the o4 clash, the tigers lost the ball 8 sets in a row... I was embarresed to be wearing my jersey that day..

slamminsam246

Juniors
12 mins Williamson converts
Manly: 36
Tigers: 12

12 mins Hicks came into the middle of the park and burst through some soft tacklers and streaked away under the posts.
Williamson to kick from infront

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Cherry kicks on the last about 40 out and it was one of the worst kicks you have ever seen, it may have gone backwards. Hicks came down for it as the Tigers hung off him. Hicks basketballed it over the defence to Williamson who broke the line, stepped inside, drew Hodgson and found Cherry in support who scored the simplest of trys under the posts.

Williamson converts from in front
Manly: 42
Tigers: 12

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Willow is deadset on fire...Those who questioned whether he should be in the 17 or not may be needing a tissue.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
oh so close.
A kick through had a flying Chris Hicks in toe. As the Tigers hung off it Hicks came flying through and grounded it. Ref ruled offside.

Sounds like the Hicks of 04 has made a return..:)

Rose gets a run, after putting in a big show in Premier League.

Tigers working it out

Briza

Juniors
Our Best defensive forward Bar maybe Beaver, any who thought that should seriously think about the game.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
effnic said:
faster than a speeding bullet u are lol

Rare form mate:p

Totally agree Briza, his utility value looks to be on show tonight. Kicking, throwing playmaking passes,kicking goals and breaking the line..