What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

effnic

Bench
i know raiders smashed jim beam wouldnt mind knowing about parra and pennies and i would love to know how the salary cap rorters shield went

Eels vs Panthers @ 7pm
Cowboys vs Rabbits @ 8.30pm
Broncos vs Storm @ 8.30pm
Sharks vs Knights @ 7.30pm
Warriors v Bulldogs @ 8.30pm
Sunday
Dragons vs Roosters @ 5.00pm

Eddie.

Bench
The importance of trial games should not be underestimated.

In 2005 we got pumped by Manly by 30 odd and went on and won the competition.

:)

Stranger

Coach
Eddie. said:
The importance of trial games should not be underestimated.

In 2005 we got pumped by Manly by 30 odd and went on and won the competition.

:)

If memory serves me correct, it was the same score except at Lichard wasn't it?

Jono078

Referee
"sorry Burtys scored both tries

Timmys set up both

and Brett missed the goal

12 - 8 Eels in front half time"

effnic

Bench
Manly flogs Tigers
February 25, 2006

Manly 42 Tigers 18
A BRACE of tries to Manly centre Steve Matai has helped the Sea Eagles to a convincing win over the Wests Tigers in their NRL trial match at Brookvale Oval tonight.

With halves Michael Monaghan and Matt Orford combining well behind a dominant pack, the win gave the Sea Eagles a timely confidence boost ahead of their opening NRL encounter against Canberra at the same ground in a fortnight's time.

The absence of superstar Benji Marshall, who will make his long-awaited return from shoulder surgery for the NRL season opener against St George Illawarra, didn't stop the Tigers from playing their trademark expansive style.

MANLY 42 (S Matai 2, A Watmough, K Leuluai, J King, P Stephenson, C Hicks, J Cherry tries; M Orford 2, L Williamson 3 goals)
WESTS TIGERS 18 (M Crockett, S Prince, R Farrah tries; B Hodgson 3 goals) at Brookvale Oval.
Crowd: 8,700. Referee: B Cummins J Robinson.

www.foxsports.com.au