What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

Big Mick

Referee
Caged Panther said:
We did that last season big mick and look what happened. Though I don't think either of our trial wins were as convincing as last years.

Last year we pumped an understrength Knights and Roosters, were banded favourites and we crumbled.

This year, we've beaten the Knights and Eels...are favourite to get the spoon...2/2 and underdog...the way I like it.

effnic

Bench
But it just proves manly have people to step up when orford is off his kicking game unlike storm where as when orford went sh*t storm went sh*t.

Alex28

Coach
MusiC FreaK said:
Yeah exactly! That would be awesome!
I mean, I know any one who remotely praises what the AFL does as evil and a traitor, but the NAB Cup is a great concept. 16 teams, knockout competition, winners keep on progressing, the losers play eachother in trials after they lose. The matches get televised.

We spend the night on messageboards asking for results. The NRL do plenty right, but the Pre-Season Trials are a joke.

shadow grinder

First Grade
orford always kicked sh*t...if storm played good he couldnt kick for goal...if we played sh*t he couldnt kick for goal...he just cant kick...his legs are too small and not powerful enough.

effnic

Bench
well willo became kicker and got 3/3 besides that orford had a great game setting up most tries

wittyfan

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
wtf
are covell and kingston playing??? or have they gone off
score just doesnt make sense

The score is the only thing we have been able to tweeze out of the game.