What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

Alex28

Coach
Why does the score not make sense? God forbid...the Knights are winning! The Sharks are sucking! That can't be right!

From the look of the scoreline Covell is playing champ ;-)

RainMan

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Who is JP Cherry? Should I be worried about him?

JP Cherry is a deadset hack, I would put him behind Monaghan,Witt/Burns in the 5/8th order for Manly. He got a run in 1st grade because its a trial.

roosters4life said:
was the eagles team similiar to the side that got smashed by the roosters...if so imagine what the roosters could do to the tigers

no.....the rorters smashed our PL team.....our NRL team smashed the tigers tonight

Risa

Bench
In the final Knights First Grade trial game, against Cronulla in Coffs Harbour, the Knights defeated the Sharks 22-4.

Courtesy of the official Knights Site

shadow grinder

First Grade
Ghoulies said:
I'm pretty sure Melbourne are at full strength (or close to).

yeah ...we are only missing brett white, ben cross, scott anderson, glenn turner, Jeremy Smith and i also think crocker is out...but im not sure..i heard before the game he didnt train due to injury

slamminsam246

Juniors
Roosters4life, 7 first graders didnt play (or played less than 20mins - eg Orford). Des for some reason decided on match day to give the youngsters/better PL team players a go (eg Cuthbertson, Burns, Ballin, Rose etc.).

Ghoulies

Bench
1: Nick Parfitt
2: Scott Minto
16: Darius Boyd
4: Steve Michaels
5: Leon Bott
6: Casey McGuire
7: Karmichael Hunt
8: Shane Webcke (c)
9: Michael Ennis
10: Corey Parker
11: Dane Carlaw
12: Brad Thorn
13: Neville Costigan

Interchange:
14. Petero Civoniceva
15: Ben Hannant
17: Greg Eastwood
18: Shane Perry

1-7 looks VERY ordinary, particulary when you compare it with Melbournes....

1: Slater
2: Geyer
3: King
4: Inglis
5: Webster
6: Hill
7: Cronk

shadow grinder

First Grade
this was the broncos side according to the broncos site:

Nick Parfitt; Scott Minto, Darius Boyd, Steve Michaels, Leon Bott; Casey McGuire, Karmichael Hunt; Neville Costigan, Brad Thorn, Dane Carlaw; Corey Parker, Michael Ennis, Shane Webcke (c).

Interchange: Petero Civoniceva, Ben Hannant, Greg Eastwood, Shane Perry