What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

choc_soldier

Coach
Panthers squad for the Newcastle match in the Alice on Saturday...

1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Nick Youngquest, 3. Danny Galea, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Michael Gordon, 6. Preston Campbell, 7. Craig Gower, 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Matthew Cross, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua (c), 13. Trent Waterhouse, 14. Frank Puletua, 15. Craig Stapleton, 16. Shane Rodney, 17. Luke Swain, 18. David McLean, 19. Mark O'Halloran, 20. Lee Hookey, 21. Peter Wallace, 22. Paul Aiton.

Wesser is in doubt because of a minor calf injury sustained at training. However, he will travel with the side and a decision on whether or not he plays will be made later in the week.

Kick-off is at 8.00pm Central Australian time at Anzac Oval.

http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=28

Hurriflatch

Referee
DEs Hasbeen has come out today saying Orford will play Origin

I remember them making noise about Mick Witt last year and look where that went

effnic

Bench
Hurriflatch said:

I will listen to your crap when you back it up with a link all i remember was dessie saying Watmough will make origin and that happened so get a dog up ya.

shadow grinder said:
effnic how do you think orford will go this weekend.?
Im not sure i just hope he does well.

nikkishark said:
Orford will be playing in front of his home crowd...
how do you think he will go?

I think, with Orford and Bell; that the Eagles will probably win this one..
Im actually going the other way on this one i think the roosters will win this one. Only because after reading all the reports ricky is taking this game very seriously for some reason and dessie just wants to work out his teams positions.

onan the barbarian said:
Better than Monas:lol:.

Nah Effnic, I wanted to know the Roosters side. Are you going up for it?
I sure will be cant wait to see the new comers in manly gear should be a good day out win, lose or draw.

wittyfan

Referee
Hurriflatch said:

Witty will play Origin sometime soon. Maybe even this year.

m0j0

Bench
Onan the barbarian said:
Do any Roosters fans know what the lineup will be against Manly at Gosford this weekend?

Roosters team to take on Manly on Saturday night:

1. Amos Roberts
2. Sam Perrett
3. Ryan Cross
4. Sia Soliola
5. Joel Monaghan
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Finch
8. Adrian Morley
9. Craig Wing
10. Lopini Paea
11. Anthony Tupou
12. Chris Flannery
13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange

Michael Lett, Jamie Soward, David Shillington, Shane Shackleton, Steve Meredith.

Almost a full strength side (no Fitzy, and Finch starting at halfback are the two major drawbacks).

Cletus

First Grade
Thanks Mojo, looks like quite a strong side. I'd imagine Soward would get quite a bit of game time? It'll be an interesting game.

lil ripsta

Almost a full strength side (no Fitzy, and Finch starting at halfback are the two major drawbacks).[/QUOTE

What about Mini?

tz17

Juniors
There will be updates of the manly v Roosters match on the manly forum, refreshed every coupla minutes to keep you updated.

sharkadelic

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:
carrying too many teammates through last season?

Who did Mini carry? Every time he looked around, the rest of the team sure as hell weren't any where near him.....:)