What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

Stranger

Coach
Good news. But still....

Matty Elliot... newcastle says no!

:lol:

Got a warriors team lineup?

Stranger said:
Good news. But still....

Matty Elliot... newcastle says no!

:lol:

Got a warriors team lineup?

Can't be bothered finding it, but apart from Wiki, Price and Webb... it was full strength.

Raider_69

Post Whore
apparently full strength minus Brent Webb, Rubin Wiki and Steve Price
not sure what their full strength team is thou

Raider_69

Post Whore
managed to track down the team named earlier, not sure how they ran on thou

Tony Martin, Todd Byrne, Jerome Ropati, Clinton Toopi, Manu Vatuvei, Sione Faumuina, Nathan Fien, George Tuakura, Lance Hohaia, Evarn Tuimavave, Wairangi Koopu, Awen Guttenbeil, Louis Anderson.

Interchange: Grant Rovelli, Cooper Vuna, Micheal Luck, Epalahame Lauaki, Richard Villasanti, Sam Rapira

Stranger

Coach
So Canberra is really putting the cleaners through them :|

Probably typical warriors pre-season training though...

If we dont get elliot, good luck to canberra this year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
"we're all at the disco"
canberras reggies doing the warriors in a mischeif... gives me some hope for the coming season :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tonguey takes it apon himself to correct the wrongs, scores to get canberra back on track
onya tonguey!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
So whats going to be the raiders starting halves combo?? I hope to see the carney-zillman combination sometime through the nrl season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
GC_Gladiator said:
So whats going to be the raiders starting halves combo?? I hope to see the carney-zillman combination sometime through the nrl season.

According a CT (canberra times) article, Elliott is still keen on a Smith - Withers combination
most fans think a Smith - Carney is the best way to go, with Zilly on the bench, and groom the Zillman - Carney combination for 2007 when smith retires

GC_Gladiator said:

Most likely Smith/Withers, with one of the above on the bench. But that will be the combination next year, we hope.