What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 AMNRL Grand Final moves to Jacksonville

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The 2007 AMNRL Grand Final will move to Jacksonville Florida.
The championship game will be help on Saturday Sept 1st at the Stadium Field at the University of North Florida (UNF)
The Jacksonville Axemen are starting a campaign not only in the City of Jacksonville and the state of Florida but are also going to be offering Travel Agencies in the UK the chance to add this event to any packages they sell to visitors to Florida at that time.
To help encourage international visitors to the match the Axemen will be offering FREE admission to these tourists and are negotiating special rates with their partner hotel for that weekend.
More to come soon.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Spinner;

Hope to see you on September 1st. However, I will be playing for one of the most dominating team in AMNRL history. This team will be announced very soon, and will be launching a website and merchandise that will be able to be purchased. We have also secured several sponsors and they should be announced soon also.

It is not the Aston Penn Panthers.

greenhat

Juniors
come on mate, time to graduate primary school
in the real world no-one actually gives a sh*t about spelling

Screech

Juniors
Speeling sux!!!!!!!!!!! Go Panthers, bout time they got a start over there, the NRL's favourite team now has a representative in the US. Is the kit going to look like the Penny Panthers?

Tomahawk

Staff member
Screech said:
Speeling sux!!!!!!!!!!! Go Panthers, bout time they got a start over there, the NRL's favourite team now has a representative in the US. Is the kit going to look like the Penny Panthers?[/quot

The Panthers was a team tat the old Bulls were looking at becoming. However, we have decided to stick with the Bulls name and tradition

spinnerhowland

Juniors
No, actually I left Outback Steakhouse at the end of January and now work as the Director of Marketing for GRACOR FITNESS. It is a personal training company. I get paid to work out for an hour 5 days per week and they are also going to allow all the Axemen players to workout free for the entire season as a sponsorship. So run as hard as you like my friend. Ha Ha.
On a serious note, I love my new job and it has allowed me some freedom to get a bit more done for the team. Outback is still going to sponsor us like last year but I have to give all my free food options.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Grand final will be filmed and put on DVD and available for sales from teh Jacksonville Axemen for $10 (US) a copy. I will check into shipping cost and see what it will be for overseas ones.

Poul

Juniors
spinnerhowland said:
The Grand final will be filmed and put on DVD and available for sales from teh Jacksonville Axemen for $10 (US) a copy. I will check into shipping cost and see what it will be for overseas ones.

Will it be possible to preorder a DVD of the Championship Final? If you let me know the cost, including shipping to Australia, I will gladly forward you the money in advance. Perhaps this could be another revenue raiser for the Axemen, as I'm sure there would be plenty of others who would be eager to see this match.

deluded pom?

Coach
I'd be interested in preordering too Spinner. This time it's shipping to the U.K. I'd find it easier to send money abroad via PayPal if that's at all possible.

roopy

Referee
Yeah - I'd like to preorder - especially if it would be helpful for your cash flow situation.

Latest posts