What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 away jersey?

Caged Panther

First Grade
I cautiouslly give it the thumbs up. Whether it becomes a full thumbs up depends upon how he design translates to actual material.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well lets think of it this way. It could be worse and Penrith could find a way to add Lime Green into it to accomodate Matt Elliott. :lol:

well its better than our current one thats for sure!

still i think i would have preffered a more traditional jumper, but i hold off full judgment until i see it in person.

its said on pi that the picture looks alot worse then the actual jersey or something along those lines so i wouldnt judge it just on the pic id wait till its released and go from there.

choc_soldier

Coach
Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind the black and white reversed, and make that our home jersey when the time comes for a change (maybe 2008?)

Bob

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
This was posted in the NRL forum, which was taken off a UK website. Looks "authentic" enough...

panthers%20away.JPG

That's quite a jersey, if this is it.

Initial impression - I like it!

I kike it too. White shorts with white socks are definatly the go with this jersey.

robbo272002

Juniors
Bob said:
I kike it too. White shorts with white socks are definatly the go with this jersey.

Agree with your first few words, but would like to see it with the black shorts and socks before the white ones. I think the darker colours will offset the white just nicely.

*Sandy*

First Grade
White shorts and socks remind of soccer for some reason. I agree with you Robbo.

Mish

Juniors
I really like it, its different, but until I see it in jersey form who knows what it will look like

Panther Adam

Juniors
I love the design of the new jersey. Hopefully it will look even better in the flesh. I'm curious to find out what colour shorts the NRL will force us to wear with it. Although the white shorts and socks may not look too bad with this new jersey, it sure as hell couldnt possibly look worse than they did with the Teal jersey :D I loved the Teal jersey, but the white shorts and socks totally ruined it. I was worried about a dominantly white jersey, but this design is tops !! :D

griffo346

First Grade
Yeh i like it too :D however i wouldnt be able to by one haha i live to far away (i would have to try it on first)

choc_soldier

Coach
White shorts and socks would look better with this strip, as the bottom of the jersey is white, and would "ebb and flow" better.

Although, having said that, I would rather the black combo. We'll wait and see for the official launch - you would think they'll model it with the shorts and socks.

lainey

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
We'll wait and see for the official launch - you would think they'll model it with the shorts and socks.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard when this might be? It's usually in November...

Latest posts