What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Brisbane Broncos Signings

JB

Juniors
Have the Bronco's got a halfback yet?

The Warriors dont seem to want Lance Hohaia. Does'nt have a strong kicking game but he is a very good running halfback. May complement Lockyer quite well.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Amos is an awesome player what a steal he would be. Darius in underrated by the way. He's a solid finisher and a good defender. He's tough for his age and has stood up under pressure.

salivor

First Grade
Solid finisher? He's scored 18 tries in 48 appearances, he's not finishing bugger all. Just about every try he's scored in first grade to date has been taking the final pass to dive over or run 20-30 metres unchalleneged to the line. I'm still yet to see him actually create a try through power or a step or an in and out etc, like a winger/centre should be able to do. At least we've Michael we've seen the kid go from strength to strength but with Darius he's barely evolved from the day he made his debut.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
He was very good for us in the finals last year. From what I've seen he's pretty good at getting over the try line if he get's a chance. He doesn't bust tackles and he's not creative he's just a solid winger. Sometimes in big games I hardly notice him but that must at least mean defensively he is working well.

salivor

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
He was very good for us in the finals last year. From what I've seen he's pretty good at getting over the try line if he get's a chance. He doesn't bust tackles and he's not creative he's just a solid winger. Sometimes in big games I hardly notice him but that must at least mean defensively he is working well.

He was good in the finals but a lot of that had to do with our backline and halves functioning so well. Even David Stagg was made to look like a world class centre in that finals series.

He's solid defensively but that's about it, he's lucky that Emmett is the only person really pushing him for a position and Emmett is the same type of player, good defensively but offers you very little on attack.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Joel Moon has been promising in the centers. I hope he plays there throughout next year alongside Hodges and with Michaels and Amos on each wing.

salivor

First Grade
Moon didn't impress me earlier in the season but his last couple of games have certainly turned around my views of him. He may not be as strong defensively as Boyd but he at least has a bit of an x-factor about him.

D

Deleted member 10972

Roberts is a Rooster in 2008.

It is beyond that, that is in question.

Big Pete

Referee
Gideon Mizembe is a tall rangy winger with a bit of speed. He's in the Scott Minto mould from what I've seen.

I heard he's been released though? Along with Ben Green, Brett McConnell and Jamie Simpson.

Nacho Libre

Juniors
Hull fc have been linked with Brad Thorn for 2008, can anyone confirm this or give their thoughts about the guy.

Cheers

Nacho Libre

Juniors
Hull FC have been linked with Brad Thorn, can anyone confirm this or give their opinion of the guy.

Cheers