What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Centrebet Market

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I copied this from the NRL forum

MELBOURNE STORM 6.00
THE BULLDOGS 6.50
BRISBANE BRONCOS 7.00
PARRAMATTA EELS 11.00
ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA 11.00
MANLY SEA EAGLES 13.00
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 13.00
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 15.00
NORTH QLD COWBOYS 15.00
GOLD COAST TITANS 17.00
WESTS TIGERS 17.00
SYDNEY ROOSTERS 21.00
CRONULLA SHARKS 26.00
SOUTH SYDNEY 26.00
PENRITH PANTHERS 34.00
CANBERRA RAIDERS 101.00

Equal 4th line with the Drags

In view of all the players we let go I would have thought that bookies would have us finishing lower than we did this year.

The Raiders could be worth a lazy $$ or 2 to make the 8.

Nikki

Coach
Can you bet already??

Im puttin my usual bet of $10 on parra for both Minor Premiers and Premiers.. But I think Im gunna but $10 on Souths to make both the top 8 and top 4... (I know that one will come back to bite me). And with Hagan takin over, might put Parra $10 on the wooden spoon.. :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
I might wait to put money on us i think we'll drop back a little just before the start of the season...

but i may put a few on canberra..

Suitman

Post Whore
How about we all put a lazy tenner on the Knights going out in the Grand Final Qualifier.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Not the best value odds for us yet. Funny how we are rated at shorter odds than Manly who forked out bigger bickies for Jamie to come back.

Having finished 8th and with a new coach coming you'd think St George, Manly and Newcastle would all be rated higher than us at this stage.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Why are people being so negative to us being so high?, has anyone seen the sqaud we'll have next year?, i believe our side will be definate top 4.

Raiders have lost the heart and soul of their team.

I really cant see them being a force next year.

I will take your bets.
:cool:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Why are people being so negative to us being so high?, has anyone seen the sqaud we'll have next year?, i believe our side will be definate top 4.

I hear that!

Moimoi, Cayless, Marsh, Hayne, Grothe, Tahu, Smith, Finch, Riddell, Mateo, Inu, Hindmarsh...It just gets better and better.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
id have 20 bucks on those raiders to make the 8, theyre lookin real good next year IMO especially with Michael Dobson coming back from Wigan, great young halfback with a brilliant kicking game and his goalkicking is statistically the best in the world

Freak2

Juniors
I like the odds about the Warriors.

Remember the last time a team got caught cheating the salary cap what they did the next year!!

Macca_

Coach
Don't worry about the 11's for us... You can get 11's for Eremein to win the Melbourne Cup, then all up it into us :D

parraknick

Juniors
Sportingbet.com have it like this:

Melbourne Storm 5.50
Canterbury Bulldogs 6.00
Brisbane Broncos 6.50
Manly Sea Eagles 9.00
St George Dragons 11.00
Newcastle Knights 13.00
New Zealand Warriors 15.00
North Qld Cowboys 15.00
Wests Tigers 15.00
Parramatta Eels 15.00
Penrith Panthers 26.00
Sydney Roosters 26.00
Cronulla Sharks 34.00
Gold Coast Titans 34.00
South Sydney Rabbitohs 51.00
Canberra Raiders 67.00

They're not so high on us.

Rookie

Juniors
I think we have replaced pretty well those that have left. I think Finch will be at least as good as Morris was. The backs will be better next year with Tahu back and firing. There is an abundance of full back options and back up for all back positions.

Forward wise, Fui Fui will be back to lead the charge. Caylo, Cordoba etc will be more than adequate. Of course we have Hindy in the second row with Robbo. Lock could ba an interesting battle with Wags finishing the season well and a few options in the Premmies.

All up, alot to look forward to and if I can get $15.00 for them to win, I'll be on!