What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

bartman

Immortal
Jumpy Monkey said:
So utility forwrd?

Edmondson is prop/second row. Apparently Ricky wants to use him in second row? 25 yo, keen to develop his game for the next 2 years.

Monk

Referee
lolesi said:
Anton LaVin (Southern Districts/Australian Schoolboys Rugby ) ---> Sydney Roosters

IS THIS TRUE IF IT IS
who is he
is he good
what position
how fast?

morri (cWo)

First Grade
LaVin was in the paper this morning.

He was a good union player but has never played league.

He is a Outside back and was recommended to the club by Beetson.

183cm and 91kg.

lolesi

First Grade
Jumpy Monkey said:
IS THIS TRUE IF IT IS
who is he
is he good
what position
how fast?

He is Anton LaVin...
He is a pretty good player yes
Inside Centre atm for Southern Districts
Umm, abit of toe on him, not a speedster though

thomo

Juniors
Real Rabbitohs Re-Sign Todd Polglase

Real Rabbitohs fullback Todd Polglase has agreed to a one-year extension of his contract today.

Polglase, 24, has been in great form for the Rabbitohs this season and has been rewarded with another contract with the Club.

“We’re very pleased that Todd will be remaining with us for next season,” South Sydney CEO Shane Richardson said this afternoon.

“Todd is a consistent footballer and has turned in some fantastic performances for us this year and we are glad he will be part of the rebuilding here at Souths.

“Not only is he a player with a lot of talent, he is a player with a lot of heart and he has shown his courage on many occasions this season.”

Polglase is delighted to be remaining at South Sydney in 2006.

“I’m very happy to be staying on with Souths because I think the Club has a very bright and exciting future,” Polglase said.

“We’re finishing the season off very strongly and I think it will only get better next season and I wanted to be a part of that.”

http://www.souths.com.au/fanzone/viewnewsarticle.asp?ArticleID=1243

Franko

Juniors
thomo said:
Real Rabbitohs Re-Sign Todd Polglase

Real Rabbitohs fullback Todd Polglase has agreed to a one-year extension of his contract today.

Polglase, 24, has been in great form for the Rabbitohs this season and has been rewarded with another contract with the Club.

“We’re very pleased that Todd will be remaining with us for next season,” South Sydney CEO Shane Richardson said this afternoon.

“Todd is a consistent footballer and has turned in some fantastic performances for us this year and we are glad he will be part of the rebuilding here at Souths.

“Not only is he a player with a lot of talent, he is a player with a lot of heart and he has shown his courage on many occasions this season.”

Polglase is delighted to be remaining at South Sydney in 2006.

“I’m very happy to be staying on with Souths because I think the Club has a very bright and exciting future,” Polglase said.

“We’re finishing the season off very strongly and I think it will only get better next season and I wanted to be a part of that.”

http://www.souths.com.au/fanzone/viewnewsarticle.asp?ArticleID=1243

I personally think that's great news.

McLovin

Staff member
Apparently Kevin Kingston and Phil Leuluei from the Sharks have re-signed. Kinga for 2 years and Looloo for 1...